AR on Lucius Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Happy Pancakes / Brad Raddingson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [-Core-] Daan / Lucius Husky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54498132
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Sat on a bench to avoid being shot, then stood up while under gunpoint and pulled a gun.
Additional context for if you want the answer to when he said "where is your proof", i did, he shot at me prior to this and a life alert for an officer who pursued him on foot from church popped up in that location, with me being able to hear shots.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!MA8EGAoC!F9xxrTJV4MwdEF6dzjGH3GpKmOGA5xFUDQGMsB3rUIQ

Reaction score
@Daan McClaire -
please respond within 24-hours or I will deal with this with the evidence provided.

Note:If there is a problem which restricts you to reply in that time frame please send me a message.

Reaction score
Yeah this was just a big mistake of me. I already had to pay alot of money to repair my car as It got shot the whole time by cops for no reason. Didn't want to also lose this gun then. Im sorry for this. I will accept my punishment.

Reaction score
Accepted.
@Daan McClaire you will banned for 2 days
For breaking 3.4 please read over the rules before returning back to the server. If this sort of behaviour continues you will banned for much longer​

Status
Not open for further replies.