• Thread starter Deleted member 4116
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4116

Your Steam/In-game Name: Sossa Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lydus Corvinus - Decimus Meridius
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Placed a bomb in a public setting for no reason at all like Tomo said: "Attempted Mass RDM". I did the same thing and got banned for 3 days. His org members are making ARs on me but they do the same thing and get away unpunished. They are ruining my perp experience.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
it wasent me who placed the bomb are you dumb?

put a time stamp so admins can check the logs and you will find it was @Kempotent.

Deleted member 4116

Hey hey! Mind the language alright? So you clearly admit breaking 3.4 by standing on top of the bomb killing yourself so 3.6. Because in rule 3.6 it says you have to do everything to stay alive in this clip you clearly didn’t.

Reaction score
have you got evidence of me standing on top of the bomb?

I seem to be blocked in by barricades and the tfu who responded arrested me @A1L and stopped me from exiting which is why I died.

time stamp please? @Sossa

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sossa Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lydus Corvinus - Decimus Meridius
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Placed a bomb in a public setting for no reason at all like Tomo said: "Attempted Mass RDM". I did the same thing and got banned for 3 days. His org members are making ARs on me but they do the same thing and get away unpunished. They are ruining my perp experience.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
i placed the bomb, this was quite long ago, cheers for the ar and bringing it up now

Reaction score
Im not botherd at all by this it was abit of a laugh between me and you and then the TFU came running in saw the bomb and decided to rp it by sitting on my face so I couldent move all of us were having a laugh but for whatever reason this guys trying to get his ban K/D up

Deleted member 4116

@THECRX the door was open you were able to leave from there. Rule 3.6 states you have to do everything to stay alive you did not follow that rule.

Reaction score
Closed.

We have decided to not take any further action on the users involved, we do recognise that there are some small minor rule infringements that have taken place.

Reviewed with @SpaceShots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.