Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lydus Corvinus

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Raided a bazzar shop and started to kill everyone around it that's not involved, ended up killing me.

I was afk then i came back to see @Phantom 's shop bombed i went to investigate to see what happened as soon as i decided to leave the area Lydus decided to gun me down.

-EDIT- Lydus said in the admin sit he killed me because he suspected me being in the same org as phantom and he said it's a reason to kill me

People that's involved @ζ͜͡WhiteTigerCc @peemnaja @Phantom @ALOO89 @TimThriller

Got to an admin sit but @Lelios had to leave so we'll deal with this here.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: na

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am not exactly involved, nor am I saying this is a valid action request, but I can provide a demo that captured everything if requested. I owned a bazaar shop on the other side of bazaar at the time. I captured everything including the initial explosion as-well as the man that sniped and went through bazaar shooting.

Reaction score
I was talking to Johny and Edward who were telling me about a gang, a gang they are in together and they all wear orange suits. (IC)

I and a friend decided to raid the bazar shop owned by Phantom.
(He would place the bomb at the back and enter with pistol whilst I sniped anyone trying to kill him from Car Dealer)

He bombed the back and proceeded to shoot anyone who tried to stop him entering.

After the bomb went off, several people stood around the shootout/bomb armed with pistols instead of fleeing the area.

at this point, I decided to shoot all the people in orange suits and they were not fleeing and thought it would be a greater risk for me to enter the bazar shop I had just raided whilst they were all stood their with pistols. (They were clearly waiting for the raider to try and kill him for their friend/gang member)

If I was to not snipe them, I would of walked to the bazar shop I had just raided and got capped in the back of the head because non of them attempted to flee the area, which is what I tried to avoid in this case.]

+ I dident kill you, my friend who raided with me did on your right.

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
lmaooo i even told lelios they lying he came up with this bs story too on the admin sit

Reaction score
I was helping Lydus and after I detonated the bomb literally all the dudes were just running around the area - not leaving, some with their pistols on safety. It shouldn’t be surprising you were caught in gunfire after a bomb just got detonated - an active raid situation with multiple shots fired but for some reason you still hang around. To be honest that seems like to me you’re not valuing your life.

Reaction score
I was helping Lydus and after I detonated the bomb literally all the dudes were just running around the area - not leaving, some with their pistols on safety. It shouldn’t be surprising you were caught in gunfire after a bomb just got detonated - an active raid situation with multiple shots fired but for some reason you still hang around. To be honest that seems like to me you’re not valuing your life.
Okay,Listen after you bombed my shop and hide behind one of those car then Ivgeni was unarmed and got shot in the head it happen before you killed me.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
fam, nobody was shooting at you, you just bombed a shop and your buddy here started to rdm everyone in the area

Reaction score
I have no idea what you just said, sorry - I was up late last night but I've just read this aloud several times and still cannot make sense of what you're trying to convey.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
he basically telling you you were killing people that's not even involved

Reaction score
Denied

You walked into a property that was being raided, probably not the best idea. As for lots of other people being shot, this AR shows no evidence of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.