AR on Mason Crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ian Dalum
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mason Crow
His/Her SteamID: I could not find his ID, as he left the server right away when he killed me.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This person broke 3.15, by ramming into my car several times, he then ran after me with a bat and killed me when i spooked him away from my car, i deposit my gun back into the trunk, and he sneaks behind me, hitting me 3 times on the back of my head. I then ran all the way towards the Slums alleyway. As he then beat me down. After this he left the server breaking 6.5, knowing that he has broke some rules.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: X

Reaction score
I've met this guy several times before. He got Blacklisted from jobs cause he abused it and got unbanned from a 2 months ban cause he apologized. This kid is just a minge. '

I think that you can put 3.4 in there aswell cause he drove off under gunpoint and had no realistic chance of survival IF you would kill him cause he only had a bat, and his friend ignored gunpoint. And chasing you through the city (public area) screaming with a bat in his hand.

+Support

MattIs

Hello; Thank you for your Action Request. I am currently at school but it will be handled with an outcome in the next 4 Hours.

Thank you
[DOUBLEPOST=1456418097,1456402867][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

The player is obviously just a minge and will be permanently banned.
Make sure to make a RR to ensure items are retrieved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.