Ban Request-Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Namesinsane/ Victor Marcello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Retarded crow/ Sylvik Silvergray
His/Her SteamID:
  • STEAM_0:1:28987939
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, offender broke gun point and decided to run away while we had clear gun point.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfsilpuvwn1c4yn/c.dem?dl=0
Tick: 45000

Last edited:
Reaction score
I quite panicked when it happend before you gunpointed me i ran away. Or thats what it were at my screen. Also i knew we were at war so i knew you'd kill me so i took no chances and ran.

Reaction score
+support

@Crow also closed the door behind him when he came inside. He then saw the weapons and left. Also Namesinsane said that you disconnected after. Also @Crow that is not a good excuse that we are in war. We would of have broken 2.5 if we killed you. We wanted to mug Patrick or someone who came in to the shop.

Reaction score
Huge +support rule 3.4 obviously broken, running from gunpoint (by 2 people!) does not follow rule 2.1 at all, you wouldn't run irl when one firearm is pointed at you, let alone two! Ruins role playing for everyone when players do that, definitely deserves a ban.

Reaction score
+Support Instead of staying still under direct gunpoint she opened the door and ran off. By the time she opened the door that person would of been shot Without a doubt. You had no reason to believe that they would of killed you. Even if an org is at war. The cant just randomly kill each other like this.

You broke rule 3.4: You Seen two men with guys. And ran away knowing you would be shot at if you tried to resist. Which lead to you getting shot at.

"Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable." On this case I don't think that you had a justifiable reason to attempt to run from two people with weapons at you. IT was in your best interest to stay alive and corporate for your own well-being. Instead you ran away and put your life at risk.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Reaction score
It's clear that the player broke 3.4 as stated by @JohnRiddle;

Instead of staying still under direct gunpoint she opened the door and ran off. By the time she opened the door that person would of been shot Without a doubt. You had no reason to believe that they would of killed you.
Even if an organisation is at war. THe cant just randomly kill each other like this. You broke rule 3.4: You Seen two men with guys. And ran away knowing you would be shot at if you tried to resist. Which lead to you getting shot at. On this case I don't think that you had a justifiable reason to attempt to run from two people with weapons at you. IT was in your best interest to stay alive and corporate for your own well-being. Instead you ran away and put your life at risk.

Accepted
-User banned for 3 days due to prior offences.

Status
Not open for further replies.