BR On Mason Gray & Vincent Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova/ Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mason Gray, Vincent Wright, & William
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Gun pointed me just for me investigating in them, to ask me why I was following him to his base. I was going to rarest the guy with the AK for 1.7. As he had his weapons in his hand which I thought was threatening me. You can see in the video I am making sure I got the law he broke so I can arrest him. And at the end of the video he breaks in and out of character. And at 1:33, I did not break in and out of character, it was pretty bad RP by saying that but it was in the guide lines. And Wile I am raiding Mason goes into the storage breaking 3.18. And In the 3.4 again video William talk out of character at 1:04.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

I prefer to use my recording since it has my voice in it. Plus I have been getting into video editing and wanted to use it.

PS. This is there second time doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
"Because you just look suspicious"

How the fuck does he look suspicious? is it his player model? his track suit? maybe the SUV?. Seems like you were just really bored and wanted to spy on vincent and wait for him to make a mistake like running red or reckless driving.

I totally get that vincent gun pointed you, The farm was full of shrooms and if you were to drive in you would have seen them and had a reason to raid. IRL you would have got a restraining order for that.

But you did raid. You waited outside the farmhouse for several minutes and cuffed me when I came out, Even tho you knew we outnumbered you and had bigger guns, and of course you got shrekt.

This Ban request is a joke.

Btw you need to add the fully demo boy

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that a demo is vital here, as your video only shows the part getting gun pointed and some shitty song.
Your ban request lacks evidence as we don't know what happened before

Reaction score
I will post a youtube video containing everything before this, then he can explain how i was suspicious....

*currently rendering a 5 min vid*
[DOUBLEPOST=1432962122,1432958888][/DOUBLEPOST]In that second video, why the fuck did you ticket that car?? You're in the middle of a bank raid, i dont think an officer in real life would take his time to ticket a car when theres a bank raid.

Reaction score
  • "Because you just look suspicious"

How the fuck does he look suspicious? is it his player model? his track suit? maybe the SUV?. Seems like you were just really bored and wanted to spy on vincent and wait for him to make a mistake like running red or reckless driving.

I totally get that vincent gun pointed you, The farm was full of shrooms and if you were to drive in you would have seen them and had a reason to raid. IRL you would have got a restraining order for that.

But you did raid. You waited outside the farmhouse for several minutes and cuffed me when I came out, Even tho you knew we outnumbered you and had bigger guns, and of course you got shrekt.

This Ban request is a joke.

Id like to apologize for saying that he used his pointers LOOC because I was sure he did. It was stupid of Vincent to gunpoint you and I tried to tell him several times to stop in norwegian. I tried my best to stop the situation which I did and no one came to harm. Not sure if any of the npc actually saw this because the car was parked in front of the windows and storage woman might have been busy or looking another way. Either way you removed the ticket and we were on our way.

This video only shows you sneaking around the farmhouse trying to kill mason and vincent even tho you know at least 1 or 2 of them are carrying a heavy firearm, also outnumbered

I have really no idea why you put me into this ban request. I can only say that you are so pissed right now that you are unable to think straight. This ban request just got alot more stupid. You clearly have a grudge against Fluffy.

The only that is legit here is that fluffy drew that weapon in video 2, The rest is just Bullshit.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Heres a video before the shootout at farm and why it happened.

*i know it was 3.22 at start of the video but i had no control of the vehicle, and there were 4 players on the server so..*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats so BS.

"I was following you because you were very suspicous"

Thats not something you stop him for.
He had the right to gunpoint you as you were suspicous yourself and maybe they thought you were gonna arrest/raid them
The bad RP was made by you always writing in LOOC. You did not roleplay to your full ability.
On the other side:
They did gunpoint you when you gave them a ticket and 6.3

In my opinion, I don't think it should be a harsh ban, as you started this fight and it was all your fault.

Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Read 1.7. It clearly says all forms of threats EXCEPT passive body language. Having an AK on your back is exactly that, passive body language. You were also stalling the RP by stating things as ''stop breaking rules'' in looc where the RP situation would rather go on. On the second video, I can't defend them. They are gunpointing a cop in a very public area with two NPCs nearby the reason is also invalid, it was all over a ticket. 3.4 and 6.3. And at the third video, why, why would you raid the ALONE? That's clearly 3.4 since it's a berreta VS atleast one AK and atleast 4 other berretas. Were you the only one on the police force?

Reaction score
I can't really defend my self in that second video, I had you at gun point where the storage NPC would see it. However you said 'I'm just gonna ticket your car since you don't want to speak to me' but then again, you never asked for me? So there you go, ticketing my car without even speaking to me, I thought you were a real fucking asshole for ticketing me for not using my pointers, In all honesty I thought I did. Also this is not about william, william had nothing to do with this so i'm not sure why you are bringing him in to this, I was the one who gun pointed you, i was the one who threatned you.

Reaction score
For the supposed 3.18 break, how on earth is Mason meant to know you are raiding? You are a lone cop who shot and then said you would shoot people if they come out to a window? We would also need to check some logs as Mason could of simply be getting a weapon out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay just going to throw my opinion in here, First of all why is William included in here? He complies fully with your gunpoint and his only real crime is being near the incident which I realize in some cases may come under rule 2.6 (reporting a rule breaker) He knew there was no need to because you had already talked about rule breaking in looc so it was really your place to report the mishaps in this scenario.

Now in the first and second video 3.4 and 2.1 are broken, it is obvious that just because a cop is snooping if he has no reason to arrest you it would be stupid to the extreme to just pull out a gun to ask him a simple question whether he was driving off or not. So before I get right down to it I am just throwing it out there that Vincent and Mason did break 3.4 (putting your life at risk) as soon as they pulled guns without committing an offence and in the second video that is dumb, pulling a gun on an officer for a ticket is probably the fastest way to receive a ban however the player has admitted that it was done whilst angry and now he has calmed down he realizes that it is a rule break and has admitted this on this forum.

In the third video you accused him of breaking 3.18 however this rule does not expressly prohibit the use of storage outright, it merely states that "while a players life is in immediate danger players must not use there storage box to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person" Now whilst you do have proof that he used his storage he answered the door still with his gun as he was the one that shot at you so an administrator may not be able to act on this due to the fact that there is no actual evidence to suggest he stored something to avoid losing it. (again in this video not a single rule broken by William who fully complied with your gunpoint)

On to you, it does appear in the video submitted by Fluffy that you where following them without any real reason other than you thought that they where suspicious which may seem okay however following someone around waiting for them to slip up without any real reason is a break of 2.5 (excessive negativity), I certainly wouldn't want to play on a server where every time I jump in a car I am followed endlessly by a police officer until I slip up preventing me from RP'ing as a criminal. In addition to this I also see that at the end of the second video you get a call about an officer down during the bank robbery and rather than moving to assist you stand outside writing a traffic citation because of the parking or the earlier incident or maybe even both however surely a player that seems well versed in the rules such as yourself would realize that this is a break of 2.1 (play realistically). Finally I would like to say that Whilst you where using LOOC to communicate your out of character thoughts to avoid breaking 3.24, you where going into so much unneeded detail at the time that you stalled the RP massively leaving a good 20-30 seconds between responses which in my eyes ruins the RP almost as much as screaming Don't break the rules at the individuals responsible.

Summary: Always one to keep it neat so to be honest while Vincent and Mason are in my eyes guilty of breaking rules you are not totally innocent yourself.

Reaction score
With regards to the first video, if they did indeed have shrooms growing inside the farm, it would seem approriate for them to gunpoint you in an attempt to stop you from witnessing the crime.

In the second video Vincent did indeed break 3.4 by gunpointing you over what he though to be an unjust traffic ticket and they also admittedly broke 6.3 by acknowledging the NPC was there with a clear line of sight to the crime, yet doing nothing about it.

For the third video you claim Mason Grey broke rule 3.18 by accessing the storage.
First of all, how was mason supposed to know you were raiding. You did not announce your presence there and instead of waiting for backup (keep in mind I do not know how many officers were on the job at that point) you decided to lone-wolf the whole ordeal taking on a most likely fortified building all by yourself against atleast two opponents which you knew were armed with assault rifles.
Secondly accessing the storage during a raid / withdrawing items is not against the rules, however depositing valuable items during such an occurence is, and as Walker has stated it will be checked in the logs if Mason did break rule 3.18
3.18 Storages and trunks- While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

HOWEVER
The problem I have with this ban request is to me that it looks like you yourself broke the law several times as a police officer (Rule 4.1). You yourself pulled them over for breaking law 9.11 and at one point you even drove through the one-way emergency lane at the hospital (from the non-entry side). See video 2 from 3:50-4:10
9.11 Indicators and Hazard Lights

A vehicle's indicators must be used at all times when a driver is turning or switching lanes.
Hazard lights must be used if a driver is forced to come to a complete stop on any road in Paralake City, thus making the vehicle clearly visible and not a danger to other drivers.
I do not know your reasoning for doing this (perhaps you were trying to locate the suspects, however this is unknown due to the god-awful music you decided to edit into your video) but I'm thinking you did this in an effort to locate the black SUV) However it did not look like an emergency so law 9.7 in my opinion is not valid here as an excuse to justify this illegal driving

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did not break rule 3.18, i opened my storage to pick up bandage because i was shot by the officer.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Vincent Wright aka Fluffy will be banned for breaking 3.4 on 2 occasions as seen in the first and second video.
Mason Grey aka Yoddo will be warned for breaking 3.4
William will be warned for breaking 2.6 and have his current ban be extended to permanent for highly excessive warnings and bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.