AR on Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack P. | Thunderbolt.Host / Jack Peteson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:@Electra | Monika Hong or smt
His/Her SteamID: Monika - STEAM_0:1:440277154
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They were using a floor glitch, claiming they didn't see anything but I don't really believe that as they knew exactly how our base was build up, which caused them to have an Extremely Easy advantage at us. Abduski said He only did it ones, but didn't see anything which MIGHT be true as I only saw him ones, but Monika claims she just did it but didn't notice she could see anything cause she looked down, but to me it definitely don't look like she's looking down and that she's looking around.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!PZRWTCrL!92BbznkRE8hL6gTCz9Zd_iqUnX9-wAgfVAuJ71PgU4s
Tick: About 52000

Last edited:

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have also extra recordings of that and I will place them if needed.

Reaction score
Looking at your demo i didnt head glitch i jumped over the barricade but i didnt jump once when i was on top of the barricade please review your demo before accusing someone that they broke the rules

Reaction score
Please read what I'm saying again, you were through the floor, which you said was an accident etc as I said I believe what you said please read before commenting something thank you, also I checked through my demo but it's retarded and I can hardly see anything.

Reaction score
You are proving my point here you were unsure of me head glitching,before you report someone please make sure that someone actually broke the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.