Ar on Moon and friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

----------------------------------------------------- Made for Croft -----------------------------------------------------
Your Steam/In-game Name
: Croft / Michael Croft
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon / unknown
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: With no verbal warning, moon chased me down and killed me for no reason you can see he shoots me before I am able to get more than one shot off. I have no idea why he chased me and shot me it seems he just wanted to RDM me. He claimed to Youseff that the shots at the beginning of the video(0:16) were at him, which means moon has lied to staff here as seen in the video I was 10-15m away from the situation before it began. This seems to be like it was a blatant attempt at RDM because they shot at the car too without giving any warning. I was only there in the first place to check on my shrooms which I had planted maybe 30 mins before.
Evidence:

The collision can be heard at 10s
Shots heard at 16s
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My own comments:
In their report (@Youseff) They claimed to not have shot up the car which they most definitely did. I'm not sure what these guys were doing here but they shot up my car without really giving any verbal warning so I'm wondering if they were just purely minging and were looking for people to RDM as we were on the path in the forest which would realistically be quite a public area as not only would people be walking around there enjoying the forest but it can be seen from the highway. I'm willing to also provide my own demo if requested by staff.

P.S. This AR was made because Moon left the server after this event.

Reaction score
You legit made that shit up, @Youseff asked me who shot the car and i told him @Speedy did after an investigation i did my self,the car was shot because your buddy broke 3.4 and tried to flee while hes under gunpoint,unlucky
the reason i shot you was because you ran away,when i encountered you again you had your gun in attack stance directing at me i don't even think i need to explain my self the demo speaks for it self,why you were shot i wonder here let me assist you,i'm not gonna give you the advantage to shoot me first thus why you got killed idk if you're trolling or not also at the end of your own clip 0:28 you're aiming directly on me and the gun shot but you missed wym? pathetic AR.

Now let me point some stuff out based on your lies,
1)in their report (@Youseff) They claimed to not have shot up the car which they most definitely did
No one ever said that, that's literally made up by you wait for the screenshot at the bottom :)

2)"purely minging and were looking for people to RDM as we were on the path in the forest which would realistically be quite a public area as not only would people be walking around there enjoying the forest but it can be seen from the highway."

let me re-new the map for you that ain't a public place,we've mugged countless players there with staff witnessing not a single complaint since its not a rule-break once again dont make your own rules. also look were you stood and died what the hell are you talking about public place?

3)P.S. This AR was made because Moon left the server after this event.

i never left the server,the report was closed by @Youseff so i wonder how far can you go with your lies.
can you see Status Closed on top right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Shot your car as I told your friend to step out the car and he decided to break 3.4 and drive away.

Deleted member 5577

Shot your car as I told your friend to step out the car and he decided to break 3.4 and drive away.
if by break 3.4 you mean the car was already on and moving then sure, you didn't even say anything.

Deleted member 5577

What the hell are you smoking you legit made that shit up, @Youseff asked me who shot the car and i told him @Speedy did after an investigation i did my self,the car was shot because your buddy broke 3.4 and tried to flee while hes under gunpoint,unlucky
the reason i shot you was because you ran away,when i encountered you again you had your gun in attack stance directing at me,thus why you were shot,i'm not gonna give you the advantage to shoot me first thus why you got killed also at the end of your own clip 0:28 you're aiming directly on me and the gun shot but you missed wym? pathetic AR.
You were chasing him down for no reason and decided to shoot him. People like you are the reason people don't want to play anymore

Reaction score
You were chasing him down for no reason and decided to shoot him. People like you are the reason people don't want to play anymore
Thats a nice slander of you :)
my reasoning for chasing you/him down was to mug,my explanation is up above feel free to read it

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

nah the car got blocked :) your friend can upload his own demo of breaking rules, thanks and good night.
If by blocked you mean drove away from you yes

Deleted member 3902

Upload a video or demo of the full situation, please.

Deleted member 3902

how more complete do you want the situation than him arriving and then dying?
There are multiple accusations here, and the video does not show the entire situation. Therefore i request the demo.

Deleted member 5577

There are multiple accusations here, and the video does not show the entire situation. Therefore i request the demo.
If you tell me which demo I was recording at the time I’ll get my POV as well as from crofts POV the situation is complete there was nothing before this for either of us

Reaction score
Pending

@Croft - You have 24 hours to upload a full video or demo of what happened before you were shot or this AR will be denied. (I've added him on Steam aswell considering his Forum Account hasn't been used since 2018.)

@Speedy - Do you happen to have a video of him running from gunpoint?

Reaction score
(Reply on behalf of @nutrient11 as he is forum banned)

As I said to @Youseff before he lost mod, could you please tell me which demo I was recording at the time from logs and I'll get my POV as well as crofts POV leading up to this situation, but nothing else happened before this

Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

Failed to provide evidence in given timespan. It has been 48 hours.

@flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.