AR on Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MoronPipllyd/Hugh Jones

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon / (1)unnamed / Jack Bingo

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Shot an unarmed man (Marty Jewden) in the middle of the city for no conceivable reason. It was vaguely near a shoot out, but he shot him with a .50 cal, he was visibly unarmed and he had just spawned in like 5 minutes prior so there was no outstanding roleplay situation.

Wouldn't have bothered with the AR if he hadn't just had a 2 week ban for the exact same thing reduced, he clearly doesn't care.

Evidence (Demo Required):

1587071166352.png

Note:

I realize the video is only like 8 seconds long and only shows him dying, but there really isn't much more that you could get out of a demo, because there was no RP sit, he just got JUICED.

Reaction score
Reply from Moon:

Ok so first of all your video has no sound quite odd innit? Also there was an on going shootout which you obviously can't hear from your video and you guys were following us around and look at 0:00 at your video "Slaughters are here just killed a slaughter" also you might want to go to your demo for more information on who actually killed you.

Reaction score
Ok so first of all your video has no sound quite odd innit?

Old shadowplay settings because my PC is aids loud and i breathe loudly down my mic, but also irrelevant.

Also there was an on going shootout which you obviously can't hear from your video and you guys were following us around

I aleady addressed the active shootout claim on the original post. The shootout was at office, we weren't in the shootout. And he was unnarmed regardless it was not collateral damage

Also, I didn't realize that driving behind another car was punishable by death! I should really read up on those rules

Slaughters are here just killed a slaughter" also you might want to go to your demo for more information on who actually killed you.

Again, I don't care about my death - it was valid. That's not what this post is about

Reaction score
Reply from Moon:

Ok so you both literally disregarded the shootout I don't care if you're involved or not although it's pretty obvious you both were indeed
involved just like you said you killed a slaughter in org chat.
"The shootout was at office, we weren't in the shootout."
you can clearly see your friend running towards office, where a TFU stood shooting at us + guns all over the place
he's automatically classified as a "mingegrabber" and a rule 3.4 violater. i think you need to fix your AR title on that friend of yours.
not to mention how you're trying to twist the entire story around by saying
"Also, I didn't realize that driving behind another car was punishable by death! I should really read up on those rules"
You're literally driving around us chasing us around in the shootout and expect not to be shot? just like i said above you both legit disregarded the
shootout like its non existent for you.
Also if we are here to make petty AR's i might add one on your friend and you for calling me a "fucking jew" in OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.