AR on Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Henk Maller / Henkspenk

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:STEAM_0:0:43436378 / Jack Bingo

Why Should This Player Be Punished: User rammed my car for no apparent reason, this caused me to wreck my car and lose my gun.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Alright then,
as you can see i went with cruise control like 65mph when you were going like 90mph ish afterwards you drove into my lane without any indicating not slowing down and so on, which putting ur life on risk and also you were aware that the lane is gonna end and still decided to accelerate and cut me off.

My Prespective :

Reaction score
as you can see i went with cruise control like 65mph when you were going like 90mph ish afterwards you drove into my lane without any indicating not slowing down and so on, which putting ur life on risk and also you were aware that the lane is gonna end and still decided to accelerate and cut me off.
As you can see in my video. You actually speeded up while you saw me going to the left.

Reaction score
As you can see in my video. You actually speeded up while you saw me going to the left.

Speed can use for many ways like escape you cut me off when you still had way more than enough time to stop on the right or even slow your car down and let me pass as i were the one on the left lane after all.< 0:57 in your demo.

i'd also like to add how can i react when you drive that fast over the speed limit and that close to me?

anyways as i mentioned already above before,you didn't indicate and instantly overcome my car which gives me no possible way to react to your movements and you also didn't slow down although you saw me coming through and you still decided to speed up and cut me off which is you breaking 3.4 and then also saying that i "rammed your car" just so you can make an RR and get your cash back for your own mistakes.

Regards Moon,
GoodNight :)

Reaction score
Denied

User rammed my car for no apparent reason, this caused me to wreck my car and lose my gun

Seems like an accident to me, and bad driving. You cut him off, he was still accelerating, you got hit at a weird angle and crashed into the wall and died. Neverlucky.

(Moon, next time an apology will do. Lose the attitude)

Status
Not open for further replies.