AR On Moon ~ 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J / David Gibbs
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Moon / Jack Bingo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User decided to drive off under gunpoint from myself. he was at clear gunpoint and close to myself.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
Doesn't really look like clear gunpoint imo but ill explain my POV. i came to bazaar gas station i opened up my steam then you came from no where and i instinctly drove off and then you decided to shoot at me for whatever reason although i had nothing to do with the shootout you can easily tell the difference between a "Carrot" and a "Mayonniese megaloli". so i dont know how you see me as a flanker as were ORG enemies, and everybody knows that pretty much. another thing to add in this clip and scenario i've done no harm when i took off i just ensured my safety,i dont really know why you shot at me more it's way more realisticly for me to dam take off before getting Cuffed and being involved in your shootout and get my self killed.

Reaction score
It's a pretty clear gunpoint - He's like aiming the gun directly at you're car.

Reaction score
As i said IMO if you say its a clear gunpoint thats your opinion anyway i'm full honest here all happened instinctly staff will decide whether i should be punished or not but thanks for your reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.