AR on MoonTheGoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky /James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: MoonTheGoon / Tom Henderson @Moon The Goon
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79587560
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4, 3.21, 3.24
So to start of with, Mage had previously kidnapped Harold from outside the office and took him to the forest, but nothing in the end occurred and he was just let go - not mugged or forced to do anything. Then an hour or so later Mage and Speedy were involved with a shootout at the slums gas station with Jarheads along with sofia (who died there) and the only person living from Jarheads was quite the distance away in an Aston Martin. So recognizing the faces from such a difference seems ridiculous anyway. Anyway then they changed their faces over at Jennifer's successfully along with their clothing as they knew what was likely going to happen, car was also changed to a black mini cooper. At this point there was no way they could link these events to the people apart from "assuming because they are orange" or simply reading the names. Both were killed at suburbs storage even though they had difference apperanace to before. The location was extremely public and I'm fairly sure (although not 100%) that cops were in the area anyway so the execution of this was sloppy and clearly not organized at all.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: //

Reaction score
Gonna just give my story, Harold says that he was taken hostage and tells the whole org. @Daymon and some other people told us to kos Nadine and that as of course you kidnapped him and apparently told him to take screenshots of his org list or something. So we were looking for them for ages and i went afk for like 15 mins then i come back and here that they were in a black mini cooper and they had just shot some people up down at gas station. So me, @Racxes , @D3V and @Fusions get in a car and wanted to go just kos the cunts in the car as we had just heard you had just gatted at some of our org members. Yes i admit it was a misunderstanding to shoot Speedy as i thought it was fuckin @Mage however i think it's reasonable and not my fault, as they changed there shit and i was so confused...Couldn't even see the name tag. Then i realise when someone goes "Oh shit it was the wrong person" so i get in a panic and i'm like fuck. And then @Fusions says nadine was in the passenger seat as none of us knew and so we came back to finish you like we were suppose to do in the first place. And we did.

I acted under organisation info and it was entirely my fault for my mistake of killing speedy thinking it was @Mage .

I accept full responsibility for that.

However, 2.5? You kidnapped him i dont care if you got anything out of it or not, if he had stuff you would have taken it so don't bring that rule upon me, what do you expect when you kidnap someone, for it to all be okay and for you to be safe?

Also, I find it stupid you saying they changed there faces etc, sorry that i pay attention to people's face on there character. You can't just change your face etc and expect all of the bad shit to go away.

On to another part of this, you say it is public? What about at slums gas station when you started a gun fight there and everything? You trying to say thats not public.

Status
Not open for further replies.