AR on Xhantium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Luke AKA The Hole in the Donut / Nicky O-Neill

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ? / Xhantium Harper

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.1 - User is assuming someone is someone else that has a different nationality, and has a different personality.
3.5 - User calls me a traitor because of actions I've committed in a different life/character, along with me being a different character we have killed eachother because I was a "traitor".
3.24 - Once again, the user took OOC information via IC to know that I used to be Tommy DeSimone OOC-wise but acts like I am still him in character, he claims I can't kill off a completely different character but that statement is far from rational.

Evidence:
3197fc89fda7ea94fa730fb24c0cbe9f.png

Did this in a rush so if there's any problems I'll fix them soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So let me get this right, your posting an AR on me because Im reacting on rp information someone told me?
You do realise that when you change your apperance and clothes its like getting a plastic operation and buying new clothes?
You dont just become a new person because of that, if you wanted a new character you'd have to have your data completely reset (storage,money etc etc) and then form all relations over again.

Getting a name change, buying new clothes and changing how you look dont make you a new person.

Reaction score
So let me get this right, your posting an AR on me because Im reacting on rp information someone told me?
You do realise that when you change your apperance and clothes its like getting a plastic operation and buying new clothes?
You dont just become a new person because of that, if you wanted a new character you'd have to have your data completely reset (storage,money etc etc) and then form all relations over again.

Getting a name change, buying new clothes and changing how you look dont make you a new person.
54df64394f12b9f374cc89bbc527afdc.png

06a9b1fa66a6a3b93d3cad1a469c8d9b.png

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After a conversation with Bolli it have been decided that Nicky O-Neill is a new character and Xhantium should not have identified him as his old character and there will be no punishment given but Xhantium will be spoken to.​

Status
Not open for further replies.