Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Donald DJ Trump / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mooo / Cashie Cordero, Player1 / Alex Ardiem
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60182130 / STEAM_0:1:177366272
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Alex: Randomly Molotov'd my apartment, added some propane tanks, then ran away

Both: Pulled up to bank, and started spraying us at regals for no reason even though none of us had any guns in our hands or anything, and a few people (I believe including myself) had no gun on them whatsoever. (About 10 minutes after the Molotov incident)
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
John Dempsey here, I would like to confirm as well as add my additional evidence. Alex already has a recently accepted AR on him from Sam, and is obviously not a fan of the rules. I would just like to use these two screenshots to confirm that these two people were truly involved, as well as a short video. DNA evidence here: https://gyazo.com/a9fbff5ebfc2805dcd8dc346cfe1e40b https://gyazo.com/e0c0440363cf30bff4fc99f3b6b063d5 and short video here:
and now to add the icing on the cake that being that these guys have a large history and lack of understanding of the rules in this AR that was accepted https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-player1.38432/ I rest my case.

Reaction score
we had been shot from the base which to my knowledge gives us a valid reason to kos the inhabitants

Reaction score
  • Staff
Nobody inside of our property had shot at u either before or after the moly as far as I'm aware, i'd love some proof.

Reaction score
Buddy you guys had randomly shot at us when we had just drove over to regals at the parking lot, then we had reason for our molly ,you were too mad to stay in game to even talk and all you said was "time to make another ar" I'm starting to believe that's all you say. If you want the evidence go check in demos not searching through that shit n'or do I know how to get into demos but it seems like you know how to, so if you want the evidence so bad go look for it.

Reaction score
My icing on the cake. Also chickenrappa wheres my large history? I've received one warning throughout my time playing and I suddenly have a "huge history", but let me ask you this, what happened to that ar you said you were gonna make on me claiming that I killed you. Oh, did you check in demos like I told you and you realized that I didnt kill you, sucks man just unfortunate, when you say something bud make sure you got your shit straight.

Reaction score
  • Staff
He worked out who actually killed him and made an AR on the correct person, don't see how it's relevant to this thread.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Once again, I'd love some proof as I can assure you nobody that was basing inside our apartment is dumb enough to just shoot at your car randomly

Reaction score
Once again, I'd love some proof as I can assure you nobody that was basing inside our apartment is dumb enough to just shoot at your car randomly, the only shot that was fired the entire time that we were basing in Regals was someone that iirc wasn't even basing with us, who just shot straight up in the air... Even if you're in the area you can't molotov our base just cause somebody in the area of you shot which in no way affected you.

Reaction score
So he was in your window in your top apt the one we molotoved bud, and as I said if you want the evidence that bad go look for it since you dont believe me and yes the people you were basing with are dumb enough to just randomly shoot me cause they did lol. Keep your friends in check buddy

Reaction score
can you send me some kind of tutorial on how to use demos? not sure how they work

Deleted member 5193

Status
Not open for further replies.