AR on mutiple for 2.5

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You are aware of that you don't have to drop anything? As a government employee right? And I'm sorry I didn't see this I would've stopped it if I did.

Reaction score
Reading through the whole thread and points of views, and comments etc I can see what we did wrong, but I can't rewind time sadly. It was a failed attempt on mugging aswell and it went to shit from beginning off, so instead of leaving it as you had a reason to shoot us after that, we carried it on.

About the situation with cops and mugging firefighter, I don't think I was at bazaar at that point, it was nothing I aknowledged I heard they said they shot a firefighter for snitching, but don't remember where in that was or if it was about that time.

Deleted member 5920

I'm happy for @XPGamingXPDK to removed from the AR as he has apologised and his involvement was minimal anyhow and it seems like he understands what rules he has broken.

Reaction score
for the record, we didn't mug @Pugga when he was a firefighter , we were trying to kidnap him, not a single order to drop items was given

Reaction score
They told me the firefighter witnessed us trying to kidnap a cop(If this is the same situation I was aware of). So I told them to kidnap him so cops wouldn't just breach immediatly and we would have time to help etc, and for roleplay purposes as he witnessed. I'm not quiet sure whether this is the same situation or not.

But I'm not aware whether they mugged the firefighter or not. Pug said they did and Septocon said they didn't, so idk.

Reaction score
Accepted

The location it took place was still public and it's also defined within the rules that you cannot force a player out of a public location with the intention of mugging them: "Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging."

@XPGamingXPDK will receive no formal punishment for his actions as his involvement is very minimal and a lack of evidence to directly prove his involvement.

@Septocon and @CensoredExe, however, will both receive a warning for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.