• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peteson, Chris Jenson, Daniel Drey
His/Her SteamID: Unsure on Daniel. STEAM_0:1:72160298 and STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished: They attempted to mug in a public setting and also shot me after I was walking away. No commands were given to me.
Evidence:

@Pugga and @Sossa both have evidence apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
We just killed pretty much all cops, and you guys have non stopped raided us recently. You enter bazzar with guns, looking at us. Its clear what your intentions are, the fact we acted first and you cry when you lose the gun fight.
Not to mention, during the mugging one of you break 3.4 and run under gun point.

You sure you want to continue this AR?

Reaction score
I was inside the back of the shop, which I have been told you can mug someone when you're out of view from camera etc, which I was by the back of the shop.

Reaction score
I believe he killed you because you began talking shit, about mugging you in public setting etc.

Reaction score
you kind of proved yourself wrong in your own evidence. from Ethan's angle he couldn't even see me pointing a gun at sossa, it was in the corner of the bazaar shop which is private property, therefore it isn't public. and you can see in sossa's picture that I gave him a warning to start dropping shit in 5 seconds before I shot him.

Reaction score
"No commands were given to me." also like to add that jack shouted "Don't come in here" before firing at Ethan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
can also hear you breaking 3.2 in your own video, you wouldn't have known we were mugging him at all if sossa didn't tell you over whatever third party voice application you're using

Reaction score
If a staff member wants my demo they can have it, daniel also mugged me in the front of my bazaar shop when I was firefighter, I don't have a shadow play, but if really needed a demo can be provided.

Deleted member 5920

I was walking away, watch my video. Guns were pulled I was given no orders therefor I could not break 3.4. Guns were getting pulled, I followed 3.6 so left the area to preserve my life as I was unsure of your intentions, you cannot give orders from 3 miles away and expect me to hear or follow them.

You also cannot point a gun at someone then tell them to move into a private space to mug them, this is specifically mentioned within the rules.

Please do make an AR against me if you feel it was valid however it will be denied.

Also I have not raided you once today, we entered bazaar looking for rifle ammo. The fact we were asking about rifle ammo was a clue to this. Also I knew you mugged Sossa because I saw you mug Sossa not because we were on Teamspeak together.

Reaction score
Look, we'd just killed all cops. You all enter, with guns eyeing us up. We mug one of you out of sight of the camera, a gunfight happens and you lose.
Cry more. that isnt a rule break

Deleted member 5920

I am not crying, please refrain from breaking 1.1.

There was no dead cop bodies in sight, we were not eyeing you up, we were looking to buy rifle ammo and were literally speaking to some dude about buying it, I can upload my own demo to show this.

And eyeing us up is not a valid reason to mug us within a public place which the middle of bazaar is. Please reread the rule where it gives a specific example of this.

Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

Reaction score
was involved, you served 2 cops and instead of leaving, stuck around to try mugging unarmed gov employees in public.

Deleted member 4116

We just killed pretty much all cops, and you guys have non stopped raided us recently. You enter bazaar with guns, looking at us. It's clear what your intentions are, the fact we acted first and you cry when you lose the gunfight.
@CensoredExe okay to be clear, there's few of us with the name Slaughter because you got raided in the past doesn't mean you can just open fire/mug/kill us because of what happened in the past. Our intentions were nothing we were just going to bazaar to sell who was selling what. If you can see your demo you can clearly see we went up to the sweater asking why he was selling the rifle ammo for so expensive and all of a sudden you guys pull up and start gun pointing us because of presumably you guys were scared of us and just tried to take some kind of revenge? You gun pointed us in the middle of bazaar which is 2.5 & 3.4 it's risking your life as there are CCTV cameras aimed at your forehead and it's public plus we didn't do any harm towards you. We did in fact not cry at all we just asked what the reasoning behind it was.

I was inside the back of the shop, which I have been told you can mug someone when you're out of view from camera etc, which I was by the back of the shop.
@XPGamingXPDK yes, you can mug someone INSIDE of a shop when they're inside not when they're in front of the shop and gunpoint them in. If that was the case the whole server would've been mugged by now. You gun pointed me from the middle to the front of the shop (not inside) and told me to put my hands up and took my gun aka mugging. This is not allowed as CCTV and people in public can see it so why it's called public view and mugging in public view is not allowed (again inside of a cop nobody can see you from the outside).

you kind of proved yourself wrong in your own evidence. from Ethan's angle, he couldn't even see me pointing a gun at Sossa,
@Septocon Daniel gun pointed us before with a double-barrel that's when Ethan walked back to take cover and you started shooting. And on Ethan's POV, you can see someone gun pointing from left & right. So your argument is not true at all.

it was in the corner of the bazaar shop which is private property, therefore it isn't public.
@Septocon no that's still public property because you're literally standing in PUBLIC. People and CCTV can see you?

and you can see in Sossa's picture that I gave him a warning to start dropping shit in 5 seconds before I shot him.
@Septocon basically trying to mug me in a public setting and did not even give me 5 seconds.

Your own evidence shows you breaking 3.4
@CensoredExe who broke 3.4 exactly? Even though you broke 2.5 & 3.4 by trying to mug me in public I abided the rules and did not break them myself even though it was not allowed Ethan just simply saw the double-barrel guy flash his double-barrel at him and took that as a treat and walked away. He actually followed rule 3.6 and if he did not he would've broken rule 3.6.

can also hear you breaking 3.2 in your own video, you wouldn't have known we were mugging him at all if Sossa didn't tell you over whatever third party voice application you're using
We were in the same call talking about IRL stuff, as I have an open mic it maybe looks like 3.2 to you but it's not against the rules to be in the same call only to use third-party software to gain an advantage. You shot Ethan before even trying to mugging me so that even gave it away.

Plus you started gun pointing me in the middle of bazaar and forced to move to the storefront. Which is already in public.

@efan

Reaction score
Also, you shot the cops like 10 minutes before they arrived, quit fucking lying.

Reaction score
cctv can't see inside the actual bazaar shops, in fact the camera in your video is basically pointing away from where we were so

Deleted member 4116

Players can see it? Open your phone write an emergency and cops are there. Meanwhile, inside a bazaar shop, they can't! Do you know the definition of public view?

Public view, means any thing which is visible to public while they are in, or passing along any public place.

We're not inside the bazaar shop? Do you want me to explain to you what inside is also or?

Status
Not open for further replies.