AR on Hung Breeder - Apel Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Omega/Oliver Jorgensen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hung Breeder - Abel Stone/Hung Breeder - Abel Stone

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157769770

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Once I was stopping for red when I was patrolling as a police officer, he ran in front of my police car and wrote help this guy will beat me, I couldn't just turn around and I didn't see that somebody would beat him only that he screamed help. I told him I would park at the hospital or actually just park or I tried to tell him and run over to him I did and saw a guy trying to assault him, the guy choose is chose to run from me when I restrained him I got shot from behind in the public by Hung Breeder.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

BTW sorry for a bit bad English written.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Waiting for @Abel Stone to explain his actions.
1nPKC1T.png

Reaction score
I'm here, I use this account always. I just accident made two because for some reason i couldn't log into this one.

Explaination: Police Officer arrested an Org member, and because I didn't want him to get arrested and get 5 years, I shot the cop. I was not aware I couldn't shoot an policer officer to save my org member.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475582135,1475580440][/DOUBLEPOST]XP, Sorry about shoot you man, I honestly figured it was valid. And I didn't mean to accuss you of running me over, that was some dude in a blue car and I wasn't talking about you when I said that.

Reaction score
If any Admins can you please close this thread then? If it's okay with the Excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.