AR on Ollie Johnston and Mohamed Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [WOLF] Oralwolfie | Oliver Jorgensen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Idk/Idk | Ollie Johnston/Mohamed Smith
His/Her SteamID: Idk/Idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well so we saw them both gunpointing each others, and the SS were trapped inside a shop so we have to get them out I search for them after again, and one of them were detained. I notice them both inside a shop and went in, they are growing and I first gunpoint Ollie which she draw her gun and results in her death without even hitting me ones, I go behind the door and gunpoint Mohamed and he decides to draw he's gun which leads to he's gun too and this time TFU and 3-4 other Officers were outside the shop resulting in he's own death too. I even gave Ollie Johnston a chance earlier since he broke rules too, but decided to ones again to break rules... I had even spoken with him about it, where he randomly shot me which I also have a recording off if you wish something additional on him, proving he's a rule breaker/minge/troller or whatever.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 55:00

Reaction score
Nvm he didn't break he's friend out of cuffs as I thought, but I wasn't done with the situation either way.

Reaction score
Accepted.
Ollie will receive a warning, as for Mohamed, I will speak to him first before deciding whether or not I want to warn him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.