AR on Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First off, I was genuinely trying to buy the pack at the top and had to jump on the server. Then you threatened me so I did do it once as I wasn't very happy getting threatened and then I went to get one as you chased me. You then attempted to kill me over that as I stated multiple times your going to kill me if I get hit again yet this demo clearly shows you still trying to hit me going well far and if an officer was around you would of got jailed as that doesn't come under law 2.1 you could of got upwards of 5y in jail for me jumping on a table completely breaking 3.4 risking freedom for imprisonment. 2.1 as you think I broke, you're telling me you have seen a man nearly kill someone for jumping on a table.

Second time I came back, I came back in anger regarding the situation as you just hurt me quite a lot and after some time I came back as the demo shows. I jumped on the table "Messing up your business" as you would of messed up my face after punching it so much and then you shoot me..... I find it funny and its completely a breakage of 2.1 the rule and their is no law saying that's legal so you would of got jailed for 9.2 which can be an 8y jail sentence over me jumping on a table.

I contact staff members regarding weather it would be okay if I got revenge after a guy tried to kill me but failed so that's what I did and I had a car on regals parking lot waiting for me, all the cops or most including the swat were at subs house two dealing with a shooting mine was planned I doubt your was. After committing an offense I proceed to ditch the gun the woods to hide the evidence if I was ever pulled over.

Status
Not open for further replies.