David Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova/ Brick Breeland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: David Peach
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Ran me over just for a ticket, he hit an officers car so I was going to give him a ticket. But sadly he ran me over.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
I prefer to use my recording since it has my voice in it.

Reaction score
So, i was in the middle of the road i try and make some rp out of it stating my car isn't working completely forgetting about law, road worthy car, i went to pay my ticket and then i drove of in that time i manage to bump a cop car i dont know why that officer choose to park his car their not beside me as i followed his orders from the start and me running him over come on he broke 2.1 and 3.3, 3.4 and 3.6 by running in front a moving car and then attempts to pull a gun on me as i am causing him damage, his focus should of been staying alive 3.6 and moving out of the cars way or just don't run in to a moving car.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User has broken the rule 3.4 by continueing to drive over a Police Officer for a second "Stop&Question" and will be warned for that. @GamingPeach He has a right to go infront of your vehicle to bring you to stop, you accelerated and broke the rules by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.