AR on Peter Winters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient13 / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @LunkLoafGrumble / Peter Winters
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87827058
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 / 3.19; Player killed me over a $250 ticket for parking, used the monorail to escape while being actively pursued, then killed himself by jumping into the power transformer thing at bazaar
Evidence (Demo Required):
Evidence is pretty short so I'll get longer footage if needed.

Deleted member 5577

Involved, I can get the longer shadowplay's if needed but I thought this would be sufficient. This guy has previously been minging and rammed my car against the pole and wouldn't let me move.

Reaction score
3.19 is invalid because I had a decent chance of escaping. I run trough the parking garage floors and went in the monorail unnoticed. When the monorail closed its doors the a police officer noticed me inside.

3.4 For the killing part him and some other police officers where messing around. At city bridge the tasered me a view times for no reason. So I got in a triggered mood and started messing around my self. that is no reason to shoot him of course. I did put my life at risk so it is valid.

Deleted member 5577

You're not allowed to use the monorail and the cop was right behind you anyway then you killed youself...

Deleted member 5577

@LunkLoafGrumble 3.19 applies you had nowhere to escape to especially as you got on the monorail and the cop just waited for you at the next station

Status
Not open for further replies.