AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Palodhi/ Ben Niko
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @LunkLoafGrumble / Peter winter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87827058
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Ran into my car during a shootout killing me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
So i got in my truck when the shootout started. You started shooting officers that i wanted tot talk to about impounding a car. So i was already backup up their direction. When you started shooting i decided to keep backing up helping the officer who tried flanking you on the left side. By knocking you over and let them take over. But he died before i could do so. (I never intended to kill you). At this point there where still 2 TFU officers round the front of PD. I was never in direct gunpoint of your firearm. In my opinion you did not value your life by trying to fight 1 vs 7.

Reaction score
I had multiple other flankers in the area and also it's a bit unrealistic for a unarmed roadcrew to go into a shootout irl don't you think?

Reaction score
you weren't a officer, you don't deal with firearms incidents.

Reaction score
@LunkLoafGrumble Not your job to save other lives, should've left as soon as bullets started firing. It's putting your life more at risk by running me over.

Reaction score
@LunkLoafGrumble As I said, it wasn't 1vs7, I had multiple flankers nearby so it wasn't unrealistic and the reason I was shooting was to break into the PD so no, it's not unrealistic.

Reaction score
Accepted
After reviewing the evidence and both of your comments on this thread, it has been decided that how the roadcrew acted
in this incident would be unrealistic and putting their life at risk. User will receive a ban due to his actions.
Reviewed with @Shay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.