• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was in the base when this happened

Tbh, he had alittle time to react to what ethan was saying literally in 5 seconds he made 50 orders, First he tells him to put his hands in the air which ping did, the next thing he orders him to stop backing up and that's what ping also did (stopped backing up), ethan was stuttering literally my mind got fucked while listening to what ethan was ordering he begins to speak out of character almost not knowing what he exactly wants, he then backs up and ping tries to go out as you can see in the video ping had little time to react to what ethan was ordering he had his hands up and it slows down his movement, so as ping was going outside ethan literally backed up like 20 meters away from the door and ping saw an opportunity to close the door which will get him cover as you can see in the video it actually was helpful and didn't get him killed also saved a lot of drugs and weapons that was in the base!

@Samuel

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

@bobo Being in the base when an incident happens is not the same as being involved. What exactly did your post help understand? You just described the situation that everyone saw from 2 videos. No need to comment on anything as you've contributed nothing and my head hurts from reading whatever you were trying to imply or state.

Also, I wasn't stuttering, I was very clear in what I wanted him to do. Put his hands up and walk towards me. There was no question that was what I wanted. It didn't save anything, you lost the raid I am pretty sure.

In future please follow the forum rules regarding ARs.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't look like you understood the situation so i wrote down a helpful informations for the staff to deal with this, and if you get headache from reading then you should see a doctor, i hope i helped you ethan.

Positive vibes :)

Deleted member 5920

How did I not understand the situation? What led you to believe this. Samuel didn't ask for any more clarification on the situation, he can extrapolate information pretty easily from 2 video PoVs and I don't think he needs your broken english to help him understand the situation any better.

Deleted member 5920

You talk a lot of shit for someone who's too scared to use their microphone.

Sam

Reaction score
Accepted.

@Ysauzi concider this a verbal warning. You should have followed orders at that point, you had little to no chance to take cover before Ethan shot you. It's very hard to run around when you got your hands up, don't you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.