AR - Chris Andrews, Ping Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piz

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Piz , Luigi Esposito
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chris Andrews, Ping Wing @Ysauzi
His/Her SteamID: Unable to find it
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Being minges and having no intent to RP. Story in short version was; they basically had a misunderstanding with one of the people living inside our apartment, who they believed was going to raid us. He proved he had keys and they let him go but for some reason, they decide to push him back and walk inside the apartment with no permission given by any of the people inside.
Evidence (Demo Required): Video of them spam knocking the door with no reason / no benefit -
Video of them after dealing with situation walking into an apartment and minging -
Tick: N/A

rat

Reaction score
we were investigating the scene when u decided to shoot us im not arsed but we had a valid reason to considering a shootout had just occured @Itzryzo can corroborate this statement

Piz

Reaction score
No one shot you inside the apartment - because the door was never opened after everyone was inside, nor did Teemo even after Ping checked his gun. If I really have to I can pull up the whole demo showing this but I don't think that's needed after this shows enough.

rat

Reaction score
i mean u did shoot us which wasnt very nice

we were doing a welfare check after a shootout and while i was doing a friday night dinner reference there was a valid reason for entry

Reaction score
By the way,
The reason mage shot cops was because from where the cop was on the barricades, drugs were visible next to storage.

Reaction score
you can see in the video he wasnt even looking that way he was looking at nadine's face

rat

Reaction score
making ar for big brain refund because you finally lost a raid and want ur stuff back because muh op pd

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.