AR on Daigestive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus/Sativapuissance
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Failing to let me search him. And walking away from the wifi to avoid being arrested. My 2 officer colleques, had just been shot. So I sprinted around the area, 1 min after I returned I see this guy standing on top of theire corpses, reloading his magazine, so I gunpoint him and tell him to drop his gun. He fails to follow my commands, and I cuff him instead. I try to search him like 10 times, and he denies every single search. Then I proceed to put him into jail for 6.5 but in the elevator he pulls his internet plug, and gets his friend to tell me over Discord.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Upload a clip that isn't badly edited from the point where you turn up to arrest me and I'll give you a response zzz

Reaction score
I will upload videoes of you breaking server rules, as that is what AR's are supposed to. The 3 clips were during the 15 min situation you took me through.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Keep bullshitting, I'll respond when your not high and post the full video. zzz

Reaction score
I am not bullshitting.
You have played perp for several years, you should already know the rules really really well. I dont understand why you are trying to dispute, and defend your actions. You are indeed denying my claims.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Considering @Ezza and @CodezBlack want to flex their rule knowledge when completely uninvolved ill give you a response.
Marcus messaged me yesterday saying he'll close this AR if I close mine, I'm not about that life. There was a cop which was sniped 10 mins prior at the subway and another cop sniped 5 mins prior infront of the PD. I was stood next to PD crafting bandages where there was another AFK guy Peter Swans. I did not have an m4 on my back which was used to snipe both cops nor did Marcus witness this. His justification to search me was that I was filling mags in public even though there was another guy @CloutToken standing next to the PD and I was only crafting bandagesin public. In the end I was charged with 6.5 for not dropping a gun I didnt have. So before you get involved in situations you have 0 knowledge and context of, you should just be quiet and mind your beak. This is why I asked for Marcus is full video because youd be able to see he had 0 reason to search me. @TinySlayer can remove the mechanic if he doesnt want it to be used when being searched without a lawful reason.

@Jord based the right to search of the UK's Stop and Search powers:
A police officer has powers to stop and search you if they have 'reasonable grounds' to suspect you're carrying: illegal drugs. a weapon.

Crafting bandages in public is not reasonable grounds that I've been able to conceal an M4 which was used to snipe cops 5 and 10 minutes ago. Brexit means brexit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You keep trying to explain your stupid actions?
First, you broke server rules by not letting me search you, and you know that. And I had my presumed assumption. An officer just been snipped and you walk around on his dead body.
You broke several different rules, maybe just apologize instead of objectifying my actions, I didn't do anything wrong, you did.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
To search me you have to be searching for something illegal relating to an inveatigation. How am I going to carry a sniper up my ass? I don't apologise unless I'm wrong. Beg someone else to close AR for AR.

Reaction score

accepted.jpg

@Daigestive will receive a warning for 3.26 - unrealistically resisting against a search.
Reviewed by: @Shay , @Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.