ar on reverie propably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:reverie
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226875681 dont know if its the right 1
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This ar is on the first guy who comes to my garage door in 18k i dont use esp so i dont know who was it i suppose it was reverie .So i was basing in subs 1 noone could even possible know i was there since all doors were locked and was unowned yet after reverie sucesfully raids subs 3 he comes directly where i was like he knew where i was all along , after i die i ask how he knew and he said heard ur gun but i didnt even move , or change firemodes /hands /keys therefore i upload my demo to prove that i didnt make any sound and that he was acting very weird like he was using cheat because of him moving very abnormal .After the supicion i checked his record and saw that he had an alternated account banned for cheating so that made me kind of certain he also used cheat now to see where players were on server

Evidence (Demo Required):

starting of raid in subs 3 14 k

starting to raid me on 18k

i never moved in the enitre demo to make a sound

Last edited:
Reaction score
i told them there might be someone is side bc i sow something lock like the drugs when i drive neer subs 1 while we raided subs 3

i went to flank guy was flanking us then drive arownd subs to make sure no one is there and i wasnt sure if i sow drugs or no so i just told me lets raid

Status
Not open for further replies.