AR on Sam by Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Alex/ Danny Bishop.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sam/ Sam Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: Not needed.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Sam has constantly been breaking rule 1.1 over the forums:
Evidence (Demo Required):
mVZHCvM.png

c7CYXVD.png

mctbHXD.png

rdCAZQ5.png

The "Don't mind me, just removing some comments" where removed by an admin due to it being offensive.

Tick: Not needed.

Reaction score
Dear Alex,

Over the past few days you have been severely provoking people by saying things such as:
ndvhKUd.png

And:
RMe9p0M.png

Also:
6IOMq7w.png

As well as:
t5tQkJM.png

Some more:
THRbSbh.png

As well as this, IG when you die/something doesn't go your way you say in OOC things such as, AHHAHAHAHHA ENJOY THE AR!
I hope you understand when you provoke people, the outcome isn't good and is most certainly not nice.

So, after you read all this I hope you understand that, me, @Sam and @Bertie were mean to you is because you provoked all of us and annoyed us. Furthermore you I find that you mock us and disrespect us by saying things like, "Your present will be a ban!" as stated above. Now, before you go off crying and getting all salty, please be sure that you have done nothing to start all of this mess.

Thank you!

And I will be
-Supporting this as you are the cause.

-Support

Edit: @LEWIS 088 has already stated that your attitude is horrendous as stated here:
7wBI5Xz.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sam is probably one of the nicest guys I've ever met on PERP. I have never seen my sex slave act so violently! You two need to stop being children and settle your :beef:

Reaction score
Dear Alex...

It's the internet... Deal with it, DO expect "Keyboard warriors" crawling all over the forums/internet, if you can't take a simple insult, then i suggest you to turn off your computer/PC and live a happy life outside and explore the world.

Reaction score
-Support Sam is a nice lad you just must of gotten him at the wrong times.

Reaction score
Make a report on the forums, all you have to do is press this

c1fac6ae45.png

I know staff deal with it because I have reported you about 10 times.

Reaction score
Denied

User has already been warned, also screenshots provided show that it's not just Sam that needs to improve his attitude, you do to. Please ensure your attitude is acceptable before trying to get people punished for theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.