Ban Request on Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gix

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gix / Nils Tordenskiold
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sam / Sam Arnolds.
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:97474497
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Breaking 5.1, 6.3 and 2.1
The player mugged me in a public area, in line of sight of a npc's workspace and by a player driven car.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/618f4d3a23c16f761b5202e7cd5db653/
Tick:

You can start watching from 20000.

Reaction score
Lmao, i read through it too fast [Removed]

Last edited:

Gix

Reaction score
How is his ban request related to this one? This is an entierly different situation.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436037116,1436019420][/DOUBLEPOST]@Sam

Reaction score
There is a lot of stuff going on in this demo: Starting from Tick 20000 you can see the man following you and eventually gun pointing you. Directly telling you to drop the rifle. It took you 21 seconds until you got shot from not dropping the weapon. That can be seen as stalling. Even if he was breaking the rules you should follow this [2.6] It states that you should continue the role play to the best of your ability instead of just stalling or possibly writing out a report.

I am going to support this, but you have to understand that you broke rules as well by not following orders at gunpoint.

What He broke:

6.3: The npc was distance away at night but still visible to see that you were being mugged. the npc would of called the cops.

5.1: He mugged you in a public place. near a building of residence and the fact that the npc was there.

You broke:

3.4:
It took you so long to acualy drop your weapon when He requested at direct gunpoint. Which resulted in your death.

3.6: Instead of acting out how you would of in that situation knowing you would of been killed if you did not comply you continued to stall causing your death (Thanks @Holy Shit its Danny D for correcting me :3)

Reaction score
Ok i would like to say something here,

I came to projox to raid, i didnt come to mug you so there for i didnt deal with the npc as john said i told you to drop the ak and you didnt this was because i didny want you coming back in and shooting me if i raided i didnt mug you, i could not deal with the npc after as your friend killed me if i didnt die i would run over to him and deal with him straight away.

Gix

Reaction score
If you watch from 15000 you can see you following me and that I didn't enter any appartments, (+ I didn't actually own any of them) which makes me believe that you were only there to rob me. Either way you broke 6.3 regarding npc's. I didn't intentionally try to stall, but I can see how it can be percieved that I was doing that. I also view it unrealistic to kill a man so quickly, but thats how the situation turned out.

Reaction score
I think that Gix broke more rules than Sam and he should be reciving a punishment to.

Reaction score
Just gonna drop this for everyone; In a ban request it's not who broke the rules more, I mean come on it seems like you think this is a competition... so please just look into what rules both parts have violated and put down your thoughts instead of saying; Gix violated more rules than Sam. Thank you for your co-operation.

Gix

Reaction score
What does that have to do with this ban request? It's not about me.
I think that Gix broke more rules than Sam and he should be reciving a punishment to.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436113145,1436112984][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it's still a robbery. You take my gun forcefully, to raid someone or just to make it "safe" for you; it's still a robbery.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user "Sam" will be receiving a warning for breaking 6.3. However, Gix, do note that if you hadn't stalled the situation to the extent of being killed, then Sam would of gotten out of the area he was in much quicker. This in turn will mean that you'll receive a warning for 3.4 as if you had just followed his orders immediately, then you wouldn't of been killed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.