AR on Sam Arnolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: itzryzo / Samuel Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: -Sam / Sam Arnolds
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97474497

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 3.4 risking his freedom to avoid a basic traffic stop, you can see in the video that the officer was just after them because they rammed into the cops car.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

@Quinten was the cop i think

Last edited:
Reaction score
We has just got back to storage after being wanted for killing several officers, when we got to storage the officers put their lights and sirens on I then attempt to drive away but I end up hitting the officer who was blocking the road trying to stop me I didn't know that you guys were unaware of the crimes I had committed but after being chased by almost all the police and you putting on your sirens looking like you were after us my only reaction was to get my gun out before you could do however at this point I realise you seemed unaware but I couldn't do anything because I had just pointed my m16 at the cop.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491863488,1491861582][/DOUBLEPOST]So yea as you can see it seemed to me that the police were chasing us as there were more police coming trying to stop us leaving and my instincts were to get my gun out before the officer could as I was facing 10 years and 10k ticket if its that much of an issue that this that what seemed very clear to me wasn't true and it was only apparent after I had my gun drawn then I do apologise and accept punishment however this is purely a misunderstanding on my behalf I obviously wouldn't have done this had I known it was simply just a traffic stop.
I am sorry to those who my actions and misunderstandings affected.

here is the information you are missing
Steam: -Sam
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

Status
Not open for further replies.