AR On Samuel for 2.5 And 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J/ Grace Legasov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Samuel/Jessica Barber
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 & 4.1 | I Had just gunned down @Tom at bazzar and realised I had run out of ammo and cops were nearby, therefore I decided to surrender as seen at the end of the demo. Cops saw I had my hands up but instead @Samuel decided to shoot me whilst I had my hands up. clearly breaking 2.5 And 4.1! This has happened multiple times before but never gets dealt with.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!Lj4zwIZD!8x_TiaKJvIKtnJOr8Rw8TvQyvTXYphkVtIpx80UMdWA
Tick: somewhere at the end IDK

Reaction score
You can use the 'GOTO' Command in the demo :/ It'd be near the end of the tick.
this is in the console '
Completed demo, recording time 3175.6, game frames 63441.
That may help?

Sam

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson @Collier

I confess, I shot a person that tried to kill me!

As you can see in the GIF, I had blood all over my screen and was about to drop dead, I could only see him moving behind the car, I could not see any hands up...

I would also like to add that Jimmy and his friends opened fire at me for no reason, I was trying to perform a traffic stop and they gunned me down, no reason why. Was a speeding violation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had pratically stolen the car off of jack, he had given me keys, then After some time I decided to drive off without him stealing the car. I believed you were pulling me over for that. Don't try say I was speeding as you had no evidence I was speeding. You were stationary.
i asked them to KOS As you could have easily checked the lisence plate.

Reaction score
You are actually going to start saying 'but it's not enough to kill over yet get killed over it most days and am told that they can kill you. So you're telling me the information I got from staff is incorrect

Reaction score
Involved,

We killed Cops earlier, that's why you were shot

Also.I for warranted for it at the time,.we also raided 5 mins prior

@Samuel

Sam

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson I have been here for a while, it has always been said that you need to face serious prison time before you can kill cops. Like 6-7 years.

Sam

Reaction score
'We' as the people that had a chance to drive away, but instead drove from gas station to parking to kill me?

Sam

Reaction score
@Ashur By his own statement, he thought he was stopped for car theft. How is a cop killing justified? Not from your own actions, but for his.

Reaction score
@Samuel As far as I am aware he was with us at the shooting, I don't know his statements whatsoever, but he was with us, unsure whether he was warranted

Reaction score
@Samuel As far as I was concerned, I was pulled over for car theft, However I had killed cops and such prior so at any point I could have also had a warrant

Reaction score
@Samuel also, I had robbed the bank prior to this and Can't remember if I died or not. So I could have also had a warrant for that, but As I said, I can't remember if I had died or not

Sam

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson I am pretty confused. First you say you think you are being stopped for a misdemeanor and now you think you had a warrant? If you thought you had a warrant for something serious why would you steal a car? That's like painting a red target on your back

Reaction score
@Samuel So you're saying that if I'm wanted I can not commit more crimes, you make no sense mate

Sam

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson That was not what I wrote, but you should according to the rules not put yourself in unnecessary danger. Such as stealing a car, which would result in all cops looking for it most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.