AR on Seth Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus :D / Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Seth Miller
His/Her SteamID: no clue
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 putting life at risk + 2.1 Playing realisticaly + 3.3 . My friend Anthony said "Dont you try an' pull anything, i got a gun to your face" and still he took out a automatic rifle, turned around, and shooted me and my friend in public. Over a little discussion?!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 1400

Reaction score
I thought i was very clear at this point. I had already raised my weapon when i realized you gunpointed me, and these animations makes it quite difficult to come to a conclusion; if you ask me that is. Besides, you guys didnt even know eachother, and i was simply standing there with you, and you call me a creep and start pushing me for no particular reason, and i was only gonna threaten you with the scar, if you hadnt pulled a weapon, speaking of which.. you pulled guns first, so i dont know what you're getting at with i shot you over a discussion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can't figure out your own lies now. First, you say, you already had your gun out. (which is a lie) you drew your gun, after you were gun pointed. Lastly, you say the complete opposite? And yes, me and ganja man (Anthony cavezza) are buddies. We called you a creep, because you followed us.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493282800,1493281729][/DOUBLEPOST]@Paralyzed
[DOUBLEPOST=1493286223][/DOUBLEPOST]He said "Don't you try anything, I got a gun yo your face" and okay gz.

Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking 3.4 putting life at risk + 2.1 Playing realisticaly + 3.3 . My friend Anthony said "Dont you try an' pull anything, i got a gun to your face" and still he took out a automatic rifle, turned around, and shooted me and my friend in public. Over a little discussion?!
I dont see how he is breaking 2.1 and 3.3 more then your friend is and also, he already equipped the gun and it was in his hand when he took it out of the trunk. If he didnt shoot you and your friend he would most likley been gunned down himself. And mabey he shouldt have got the gun out in the first place but, its perp no one is gonna roleplay an argument for ages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I kn

I know it's shot lol sry weasel

Reaction score
I thought i was very clear at this point. I had already raised my weapon when i realized you gunpointed me, and these animations makes it quite difficult to come to a conclusion; if you ask me that is. Besides, you guys didnt even know eachother, and i was simply standing there with you, and you call me a creep and start pushing me for no particular reason, and i was only gonna threaten you with the scar, if you hadnt pulled a weapon, speaking of which.. you pulled guns first, so i dont know what you're getting at with i shot you over a discussion.

In your first post you admit to the fact that we are the ones that pulled the guns first (which is true, I'm glad you admit that) which is the reason why you pulled the trigger, but then again in your other comment (see below) you say "I didn't realize you had a gun on me" which seems very contradicting. Realistically, would you really think if I'm standing behind you IRL while you open your trunk taking out your weapon isn't something I would notice? The fact that you were able to equip your gun, turn around, raise it and shoot me and my friend Marcus while being watched and at gun point is simply abusing the game-mechanics to your advantage.

"Despite i didnt realize you had a gun on me; i had already pressed the equip thing. And please stop double posting, and telling me my english is bad lol"

"Yes, hello? You clearly dont understand me here. I said that i first realized ur gunpoint when i turned arround with the gun raised, and i dont know if you knew it, but you cant cancel the equipping thing, AND ur friend said that he didnt even know your name during the sit."

Then again, if you hit the 'equip' button it doesn't mute your audio so you should still be able to hear your surroundings and therefore should be able to hear what I've said. Despite me warning you not to pull anything as I'm holding weapon to the back of your head you still turned around and raised your weapon and opened fire upon us (again, I wasn't able to react to this due to game-mechanics).

If he didnt shoot you and your friend he would most likley been gunned down himself. And mabey he shouldt have got the gun out in the first place but, its perp no one is gonna roleplay an argument for ages.

This is literally an assumption and is not the way role-play should be. Perhaps bother re-reading my comment above, it was simply pre-caution to avoid scenario's that occurred in the video.

Reaction score
I'm going to let the admin decide, but with these animations, its hard to see that i had my gun in attacke stance right after you said that thing which i dont even remember cuz it was quite long, which brings me to an additional thing; just say it sooner, and clearer next time.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

It takes ~6 seconds from the point you access the trunk till your weapon is equipped. @Mendo started taking out his weapon before the point where off he was threatened.​

Status
Not open for further replies.