AR on John King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Mango / Alessia Bice

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: thehomelessdude / John King

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically, I just joined in the server and I left when I was completely dead. So when I joined the server my new life started, so I bought a slums apartment and I bought an AK off Caine and then I went with Caine and Tyrone to the gas station to get money out, etc. We walked back into our apartment and Tyrone kept the door open, John King sprays us both down with an AK. At the time Caine was unarmed and I had an AK on my back. The situation could of been dealt with in a different manner because if he'd of gunpointed me and told me to get on the floor instead of shooting me then it would be a different situation. This is not DarkRP where you can raid someone and shoot them down instantly. Although I did have an ak on my back, I posed no threat to him whatsoever and he could of gunpointed me instead of shooting me.

Rules he violated:

3.4 - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

He risked his imprisonment by shooting a person when he could of gone in for a lot less if he was caught mugging me as it doesn't violate as much laws as murder would. So he would of got 10 years and possibly a 10k ticket for shooting me. However, if he'd of mugged me he'd of gone in for about 6 years if he got caught, which would probably be unlikely as there would of been no gun shots unless we could of broke the gun point. Also, I very much doubt his actions are justifiable considering we did nothing and just spawned in, also died last time we dc'ed.

2.1 - This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.

His actions were not realistic because you wouldn't break into a house and shoot everyone in real life, would you? I know perp is not exactly like real life, maybe far from it but it aims to emulate real life so by rule 2.1 you must follow main things in life like shooting unarmed people for example. His actions were very unrealistic, thus breaking 2.1.

2.5 - Generally speaking, players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server

Him shooting me is excessive negativity due to that he killed me for no reason. It would of been done in a different manner, therefore it's way too excessive to shoot someone who isn't a threat to you. (Addition by mage)

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Right so you had a weapon on your back , which from previous admin situations, we're allowed to kill you. As for Cainey he ran away around the corner. Homeless charged round and sprayed because Cainey could've gotten a gun.

Kay

Reaction score
He also killed after , I had no gun on me and I was posing no threat to him!
Ill be Supporting this AR

Reaction score
He also killed after , I had no gun on me and I was posing no threat to him!
Ill be Supporting this AR
You ran around the corner, you could have anything to kill him with he had to prefire to stay alive.

Reaction score
Update; Steam ID + OOC name added.

@Riekelt
I'm doing them next week..
[DOUBLEPOST=1464636329,1464622400][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

The user has been banned for 3.4 and 2.1.
Also apparently I'm doing AR's this week.

Thanks for making an action request.

Status
Not open for further replies.