AR on SilenT and Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Callum Byford/The HitMan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Slient/Linda Watson-NeO/N/A
His/Her SteamID: SilenT:
STEAM_0:1:69207819 Neo: STEAM_0:1:43578997
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I watched Silent drive up the hospital road the wrong way,i then asked them to pull over expecting them to back up to the hospital,instead they drove towards suburbs and turned around on the highway going the wrong way back towards the city,as we headed towards Business they tried to turn around again,but i hit their car forcing it to get stuck,i then blocked the car and jump out and gun point the driver,while i am arresting the driver the passenger NeO jumps out the car and opens fire on me,killing me.
I was the only officer on-duty at the time,but if there was more people then they would see my life alert and also dna would have been found on my body. I asked why they would run from a ticket of which SilenT said they had mugged a guy and thought i was responding to the call,but a 911 call was never made.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:2226

guy

Reaction score
as you said i thought you you was responding to 911 call and thats it.
i didnt actually can know why you pulling me over so i didnt want to take the risk of going to jail for mugging a person.
thats all i have to say, sorry btw.
have a good day.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Both user will be given a warning for 3.4 as they tried to run from the police over a simple traffic ticket, resulting in them killing the officer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.