Ar on Silent / Linda Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rafxl_ / Franklin Clean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Silent / Linda Watson
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: When in an admin sit about why I was car bombed on my zonda, I was told that Linda Watson was the last remaining survivor in a raid that I was in and she apparently witnessed me driving away in my zonda which is not true as from the video Linda cannot even see my car and also doesn't even look towards it or is able to see if the car was involved or not. Or even tell if I have died or escaped.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Additional: Again if needed I can provide the admin sit recording privately if needed.

Reaction score
Hey Rafxl_ I seen the entire scenario unfold, You may remember me chancing my arm by asking your friend to bobby me before you guys went in behind a subs house and done it. I witnessed you kill several org members of mine and raid our house. If you require a demo I can get it sorted in the morning.

Cheers, Spadille
[DOUBLEPOST=1483345029,1483143406][/DOUBLEPOST]Video 1 =
Video 2 =
Video 3 =

Okay so as you can see i witnessed everything, I saw you being bobbied behind a subs house and tell someone to call back up. I then bumped into you at the back of church too.

The person you killed on the corner at the fence wasn't even Linda, I think it may have been @As Dragonslayer but i'm not 100% sure. As you can see Linda was arrested when attempting to take a gun into subs3.

Reaction score
Still don't understand how you can car bomb me without knowing that is even my car, for all you know it could have been that random guys car that only picked me up, and added to that I was never bobby pinned behind the subs house all that happened was a guy called someone to try and help me. Also at no point in the evidence you have provided to you see me driving my car which is weird as in an admin sit one of you told me that you directly saw me driving.

Your 3rd video doesn't even prove anything all that happens in it is Phillip talking about some guy at the monorail that raided you.

And about the point you mentioned about linda being arrested again it was linda who even told me ingame that she saw me driving my car then fredy told me in the admin sit that linda also saw me where as these videos and my videos don't show anything about linda even seeing my car.

Reaction score
The reason for the car bomb is because we saw you guys raid, spadile saw everything then after that i came to try to defend with guns i got, we saw the car being used, doesnt matter if it was you or not the car being by the raiders/you so it got car bombed,
it is your fully responsibility for letting someone use your car while they're going to raid/you using the car to go to raid, and as you can see you got what you were deserved.

M

Reaction score
for all you know it could have been that random guys car that only picked me up,

True. However, it would therefore be that person who is partially taking the risk. The vehicle that was bombed was identified correctly as being involved in the raid, and therefore the bombing was acceptable.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.