AR on simplex/Fletcher Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TheFrozenMonkeyKing / Jake Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: simplex / Fletcher Harper
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For breaking rule 2.5 and rule 3.4.
I was a Police Sgt patrolling the business sector, and decided to take a look at the bazaar. Once I stepped in, a guy inside bazaar shop 5 started singing "I hate the police and I grow drugs". This is a good example of 3.4, as he is risking getting arrested for growing drugs, as he said it out himself. After I heard that, I asked him about it, and he said that I heard wrong. I go to see inside to look for any drugs, and he opens the door, steps in, but fails to lock it in time, so that I manage to get in aswell. There are no drugs inside, so I try to get out. When I try to step out, he blocks me in the door, keeps on yelling "You don't have a warrant," and pulls up a Deagle and shoots me.

That is against rule 2.5, as he had no reason to kill me, and it affected my roleplaying experience negatively.

It is also against rule 3.4, as he decided to shoot a police officer, ending in the police force looking for him, an armed suspect and murderer, risking his life and jailtime.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!uEdTHAZC!tOMyR2t6QItgIlYCDAOoiPow9DPBO72LTbpTSyYXV4I
Tick: 44500

Reaction score
I have to agree with you but there is a few points you need to know.

You had no warrant or permission so you were trespassing.

Right to search comes into play even if someone shouts I grow drugs is not sufficient evidence they could just be wasting your time and it could be nothing.

Suddenly rushing into a room right past the owner can both be seen as aggressive or a possible raid.

So what other evidence did you have that could say that drugs were on his property snoop dog on the radio. I do not believe that you indeed should have searched the building as you describe. I cannot download the file due to me on a tablet so if possible send it to youtube and provide the link.
Neutral action could have been seen as hostile or initiating a raid.

Reaction score
A warrant was not needed. He was a criminal, and according to law 11.5 I can enter private property to for example arrest a criminal without a warrant.
By trying to escape into his shop, I then decide to follow, as he were to be either arrested for growing drugs, or as that wasn't the case, punished for 8.3.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Due to the recent update of the game, the demo cannot be viewed (from what I have been told and have tried). If you have any other form of evidence then please post it otherwise the AR will have to be denied.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1453632602,1453499531][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

As they have admitted to breaking the rules, they will be banned for 1 week due to them breaking rules: 3.4 and 2.5.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.