Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Idi NaSynatec / Lucy Brown

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Fletcher Harper / Simplex / @simplex

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:85262218

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, 3.4, 3.5.

I was raiding regals apartment 4, everything seemed to go well. I killed Fletcher Harper and his friend with a supressed beretta and got a SWAT hostage. @JustFedorable was helping in this raid. A few moments later @Bertie shows up and we decide to bring the SWAT @Road to Global elite to somewhere quiet and slice his throat open with a machete. But this gets ruined by Fletcher Harper who returned after he died shooting everything and everyone in his way, even the unarmed people. The SWAT his life alert triggered and police responded to Regals, this resulted in his death (again).

2.5 - When he respawned he came back and killed everything and everyone that was in his way, this includes 4 unarmed persons.

3.4 - For shooting a SWAT officer that was taken hostage (unarmed), causing his life alert to go off, and make him a wanted person for a 10 year sentence or possibly death.

3.5 - For returning to where he had died, and had "kept" the memory of what had happened, of which he acted upon, killing everyone he saw. After all, as 3.5 says
"They must also forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life"

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!s1IXgBzT!PrRpMZP2cchdAFEjknffKT6tco258bzG5Z3GX4LBscE

Tick:

42500 - At this moment you can see me and @JustFedorable holding the SWAT hostage and a few moment later one of the persons that we killed came back. (We scared him away by informing him with 3.5).

48000 - Here I walk outside the apartment scaring someone away with my gun when suddenly I get shot from I don't know where.

49000 - Watch the OOC chat fly.

54500 - Cops everywhere due to the SWAT life alert, Fletcher Harper probably dead.

It is fucking 5AM so I can't be bothered to make a YouTube video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay hi let me clear everything up here.

For the 2.5 you claim on me, I only killed the people that was partaking in the raid on my property, so it wasn't excessive negativity.

For 3.4 I saw the swat officer in my house trespassing as far as I was aware, so I shot him. No other cops responded, I had no other police troubles.

And for the 3.5, when I respawned and my NLR had cleared, I saw 4 armed people standing in my apartment looking out the window, I had remembered you're clothing so I knew who my targets were.

Rule 3.5 states "When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or re-join/affect/interact with the situation and people that were involved with their death."

So I was allowed to return to my apartment, not like what you was screaming in ooc that I wasn't allowed to re-interact with the situation.

To emphasise again, I did not remember what had happened in my past life. I saw armed people looking out my window trespassing in my apartment, I did not kill anyone that was not affiliated with the raid on my property.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for responding @simplex

For the 2.5 you claim on me, I only killed the people that was partaking in the raid on my property, so it wasn't excessive negativity.

@Bertie was not partaking in the raid, well he was just there telling us to machete the SWAT but he didn't have a gun the whole time. The random black dude I was gunpointing at the end did not partake in the raid.

For 3.4 I saw the swat officer in my house trespassing as far as I was aware, so I shot him. No other cops responded, I had no other police troubles.

You did have police troubles. I was driving in the demo and saw you firing shots at your own door after I respawned. It was an officer that knocked on the door. You were lucky they were sweatervests or you would've been raped by Chris Andrews or something like that.
We also stripped him from his weapons (SWAT) but you could not know this is any way possible so I won't scream at you for that.

If the cops weren't sweaters you would've been raided.

I did not kill anyone that was not affiliated with the raid on my property.

You did.

Reaction score
Bertie trespassed in my house with other armed people, I saw him. I had more than enough reason to kill him. No cops showed up at my door after I killed you all, my door was being lock picked so I fired rounds through the door. We hid all the bodies so even if cops did show, they wouldn't of had sufficient evidence to prove it was from my apartment. Also, I have no idea what black person you are on about.

Reaction score
I didn't step inside your apartment, just as I was about to I was killed. I was supposed to be the one going to kill the SWAT. I'd like to see the evidence of me in your apartment. And I only had a machete on my personnel and was NOT equipped at the time of my dying.

Reaction score
I was the 'black person' that you shot on the stairs. I was standing there watching the raid when the Lucy held me gun point. All of a sudden I herd gun shots below and when i looked up you killed @Synatec . Then two seconds later i got shot. This whole time I was unarmed and I never set foot in your apartment. Nether did @Bertie as I he kept saying to one of the raiders I don't want to go on to the property to get mugged.

Reaction score
Okay so @simplex I will be requesting you to upload a demo of the situation so we can look at what you exactly did.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Demo is no longer viewable due to a recent Garry's mod update.

Status
Not open for further replies.