AR on Slava Alikov

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRW

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shaun Mason/ProTF2Player
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Slava Alikov/idk
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: used disconnected in a rp situation after being shot down.
Evidence (Demo Required):

just to add, user has been banned twice for this in the past

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, haha I didn't disconnect, I was actually in 2nd floor when I was revived, then I just hided at slums 2, till I got away, so this was just a mistake. :)

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence provided it is clear that the user did leave the server at that time, however I would recommend you ask a staff member to open the logs and check if he disconnected or crashed.

At this point however it does look as though he has broken 6.5 but without confirmation by staff or the user in question I can't +Support till it has been confirmed.

Regards Appricey

Reaction score
It was clear he did disconnect as first he said he was revived on the second floor when in actual fact he was revived outside slums 4 as shown in the video. He hasn't said anything about crashing and he doesn't know if he disconnected or not, therefore I am 99% sure he did disconnect. He has also been banned twice for a similar reason, apart from he hasn't tried to save a gun but he could of tried to save illegal items.

So I will be giving my support for this AR Request.

Reaction score
It does look like he was teleported upstairs because he wad stuck. I would suggest posting a demo or get the logs. If not it is impossible for us to know.

Reaction score
Although it does look like he disconnected, the anti stuck could of simply spawned him downstairs. You can see its pretty crowded and he was stuck.

fbe32afd3f.jpg

Get a staff member to check though.

Kay

Reaction score
Well first off we need the logs of the user.
He could of timed out or disconnected which we are not sure of!
So if a staff member could give us the logs of this User that would be great!
Kind Regards
Caineyy

Status
Not open for further replies.