Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ezehzz/ - Ryder Buley

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
.Medion Slava Alikov STEAM_0:0:38897699

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:38897699

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Ran away/turned his back on me during gunpoint. Don't think this is allowed is it?

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!1E0mHA5b!
Code: nIlz9YVvFg_I9Sx046C6u2erm0BKd_kflgl9UtzKi4U

Tick: 24200

Reaction score
When you pulled out a gun on me I already had it in my hand and when I noticed you had it I accidently putted it away, but I was already near the stairs had a good coverage to go behind the wall where the stairway is and pulled out my weapon there, your friend came at me then pulling his gun on me and I killed him and ran away to get a better coverage of the shootout ( I still had gun in my hands ).

Reaction score
"I accidently putted it away"

So you did run from a gunpoint? It was a 2 on 1 situation and you completely ignored the whole scenario and decided to break a rule in order for you to keep your items.

Reaction score
Your friend didn't have a gun out while I was at the stairs!! and you were in the tunnel I was near the stairway so I had plenty of time to run behind it and pull my gun out

Reaction score
@[LDK] Medion

But you ran away from me during gunopoint, you turned your back on me.

Reaction score
And you can clearly see, there was no direct gunpoint and I was always running, plus you shot some random guy upstairs which breaks 2.5 rule.

Reaction score
@[LDK] Medion

I don't think you've read what I've said. And that "random" guy was my friend. And I was clearly aiming the gun at you so yes.

Reaction score
@Ryder Buley So you're saying you shot your friend for no reason? The direct gunpoint was when I had a gun in my hand and you stopped the direct gunpoint when I was near the wall.

Reaction score
@[LDK] Medion

I never stopped it. You ran away from it, and no. You popped my friend dead, not me. Which you can see in the video.

Reaction score
@Ryder Buley I see that you don't know what a direct gunpoint is and I'm not talking about the guy on the stairs I said upstairs, where a sweater was crouching hiding from the shootout and you shot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.