AR on Smoof + Saltguy in the Suburbs 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Smoof + Saltguy (there's a few more but I cant tell by the voices)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52945638 + STEAM_0:0:78466119

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So basically it all kicked off at the Suburbs 3 house where Cheeki Breeki decided to gunpoint two people out of 4, he asked people to drop their valuables with no one else around. The people at the back of the house decided to look at Ken and ignore him which meant that they ignored a person having them at gunpoint, once being led on the person (Smoof) decided to pull a gun out at gunpoint and attempt to shoot Ken.
CHEEKI BREEKI STEAM_0:1:31427351 Player killed Citizen Smoof [Trading Knife]2016-03-04 22:34:00.

Hjalmar or Saltguy on the other hand decided to just walk away.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Video.

Reaction score
You had to end the video where the police came in :(
I wanted to see it!
To be continued?...

Also In the video he obviously broke 3.4
He took out his weapon whilst under gun point.

Reaction score
I will give this a -Support. There was a party where everyone were screwing around, and going crazy. Someone going up behind a lot of people singing and yelling, taking up a pistol and yelling at them to drop all of their stuff is not the best way to go. No one noticed you, and those who did, didn't take you seriously, as everyone was hyped up about with the music and crazyness. Smoof probably thought it was banter, and he wanted to join in, or make you stop with the stupid banter. As you can see he never fired a bullet.

Reaction score
Party or not your life is going to be taken into account when being gun-pointed, Smoof knew what he was doing since he pulled a gun out.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Reaction score
Party or not your life is going to be taken into account when being gun-pointed, Smoof knew what he was doing since he pulled a gun out.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-request-gary-belinsky.8734/

This is an AR that can be compared if you ask me.

M

Reaction score
Reaction score
Well, in terms of my predicament the demo really doesn't quite show me walking away while under gunpoint. Whenever I was gunpointed I would stand virtually still and would only gradually nudge closer to the exit as opportunity arose. When I was close enough to the exit I quickly ran in. Evidently everything went fine since I didn't get shot.

It's also pretty clear that Smoof didn't take the situation very seriously, as you could see him complain about getting shot in OOC. He wouldn't do that if he was serious.

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to explain a few things:
first of all it was a quiet unrealistic pary nerly everyone had a gun and nerly everyone had been pulling their guns and saying ''drop you items, na it's just a prank bro'' 2. i was out in the garden there we sang karaoke so it was quiet hard to hear what people where saying. 3.i thought it was a banter everyone where not realistic and then i just saw a guy pointed his gun so i pulled up mine and took a steep closer to him so then i got shoot. (i dident shoot a bullet) 4.i was just trying to stop the bantering! but i diden't neither take it too serious just because i ''complaing'' in the OOC

M

Reaction score
For the reasons expressed below, I find that @Alexander Smith has violated rule 3.4.

a quiet unrealistic pary

If it happens on the server and someone happens to turn up, per section 2.1 of the rules they are expected to take it as it is and conduct themselves akin to how they would IRL (what is reasonable and practical). There are no exceptions; it does not make it okay for someone to break the rules.

''drop you items, na it's just a prank bro''

As this particular person did not say it was a "prank", it means that they needed to have cooperated. That is the rather significant difference here - assumptions can very easily lead to death in these situations, as they did.

we sang karaoke

The fact that a gun was pointed into the crowd should superimpose this, if I was 'singing karaoke' and someone pulled a gun and points it at us I strongly believe that I would stop 'singing karaoke', and concentrate on the thing that is likely to kill me (if the karaoke didn't kill me first :swiper: )

so i pulled up mine and took a steep closer to him so then i got shoot.

While you were at gunpoint, you approached the aggressor, reached for your firearm and pointed it at him. This is a blatant example of a violation of rule 3.4.

39dcc19f7f8ac9360d4e9fec195005ec.gif

4.i was just trying to stop the bantering! but i diden't neither take it too serious just because i ''complaing'' in the OOC

The thing is, you didn't know that it was 'bantering' at all. The rules do not allow you to assume this in situations such as this one, and therefore you have broken the rules.

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted,

Smoof has been banned from the server for 2 weeks following his bad record already.

-As for Saltguy, I'm just clarifying things with Aaron before any actions are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.