• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

User was warned for this post: 2.9 - Thread Titles
Your Steam/In-game Name: Son Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sneaky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70663366
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulled his ethernet cable to avoid getting mugged. He was on the forum within seconds of disconnecting however did not rejoin server. He moved after being revived so was clearly aware he was being mugged when he disconnected his internet.
Evidence:

Reaction score
i was on the forums posting screenshots on noonis AR and i can show timestamp logs of me uploading the screenshots while i was timing out. dunno why my gmod crashed, but i didn't pull my cable. i tabbed out and was doing stuff in the background.

What was the point here anyway, i had a gun out the entire time so you shot me so you could get a medic to revive me and mug me afterwards? top notch realism. pls include that in the clip too.

Deleted member 5920

I didn't shoot you.

You moved afterwards then started "lagging".

Reaction score
i got shot at the DD and tabbed out posting those screenshots on the forums. i mean look how fast i time out from getting revived. theres no way i can pull an internet cable out that fast while walking. i use displaylink monitors and you know gmod is very gitchy whenever windows resize in-game

Deleted member 5920

@Sneaky Literally never had that happen. I am sure the staff can check logs and see if this is a trend for you :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.