AR on Sneaky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ashur // Roxy Morton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Sneaky // Roseanne
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0_0:70663366

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, Whilst under GP ran inside, so i followed her, whilst inside she was still under my clear gunpoint, and pulled an AK74U, whilst me being able to end her life quickly, also the wood cabin is FULLY wallbangable.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not Needed

Reaction score
the demo's pov is absolutely garbage, im currently in game so i will record the demo later but from my point of view the moment he pulled his deagle i ran behind cover, i couldn't get my gun raised earlier because it didnt do that whilst i was spamming my mouse, but i was not under clear gunpoint when i ran away.

it would be nice if you wouldnt drive around in your demo, that just makes it harder to understand the situation

Reaction score
the demo's pov is absolutely garbage, im currently in game so i will record the demo later but from my point of view the moment he pulled his deagle i ran behind cover, i couldn't get my gun raised earlier because it didnt do that whilst i was spamming my mouse, but i was not under clear gunpoint when i ran away.

it would be nice if you wouldnt drive around in your demo, that just makes it harder to understand the situation
The demo shows otherwise that you inmediately ran inside, when i followed you were still unarmed, and pulled the gun under my view , dont try use quality as the quality in video is fixed now.

Reaction score
dont try use quality as the quality in video is fixed now.
im not bitching about the quality, what im saying is demos are absolutely garbage in 100% correctly showing what is happening especially if you're using drive which is aids
[DOUBLEPOST=1512140763,1512136272][/DOUBLEPOST]the moment you pulled your gun i moved to cover, and as you can see i had a little trouble with getting my gun into attack stance but i expected you to run in so i wallbanged and you were down.
lll try to find my shadowplay since demo is aids

inb4 called out for hacks because i aimed at him

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

From both POV's it really does seem that Sneaky had quite the opportunity to move back and take a shot at you, in this situation it did pay off. I'd reccommend that when gunpointing people you are smart about it, and have a clear line of fire for a sustained amount of time in order to give commands.

PS: I wish people would just let their demos run rather than using 'drive' and making it into a cinematic CSGO montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.