AR on some dude that wanted my m4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey/Brandy Martello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: youtube.com/drocer/Doni Pargo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43128911
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He literally RDM'd me for my gun? I have no idea why he killed me lmao.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Yes. The one where you didn't follow gunpoint that was going to be my next AR on you once this got accepted?
bruh you cant kill a cop at A PARKING LOT and then gun point at me while im at the PARKING LOT.... but not only that ... you randomly you and your friends just jumped out of your car in the middle of the road and killed my good friend so i revange.. (dont think that if the server is a bit empty you can do what the fuck you want its not work like that)

Reaction score
Just want to mention you died fully and then got your revenge meaning you didn't take NLR into account.

Involved dont warn me im a target
long after i died he killed my friend.. i wasnt dead antil i killed him

Reaction score
long after i died he killed my friend.. i wasnt dead antil i killed him
Your friend? The video on your AR literally shows you pulling up next to him on the highway meeting him for the first time and asking who shot him hahaha

Reaction score
Your friend? The video on your AR literally shows you pulling up next to him on the highway meeting him for the first time and asking who shot him hahaha
i have no idea who is the guy i talked to but the dead one called eric he is my friend

Reaction score
i have no idea who is the guy i talked to but the dead one called eric he is my friend
Yeah and you obviously didn’t care to understand the situation, your friend was ramming our car for no reason 24/7 and after multiple warnings he continued, I then got out the car and warned him to stop under gunpoint, he then got out the car and shot at us. Your friend landed himself in that situation.

Reaction score
Yeah and you obviously didn’t care to understand the situation, your friend was ramming our car for no reason 24/7 and after multiple warnings he continued, I then got out the car and warned him to stop under gunpoint, he then got out the car and shot at us. Your friend landed himself in that situation.
prove me that

Status
Not open for further replies.