people cant do whatever they want because the server is a bit empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: youtube.com/drocer/Doni Pargo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Code Monkey/Brandy Martello
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
1. He (or one of hes friends) Killed a cop at a parking lot of bazzar(i believe for no reason just for fun or because there was only 1 cop at the server so they wanted less problems)
2.He gunpointed me while i was at the parking lot of bazzar and i know FOR A FACT that you cant do that because i almost got ban for the exactly same thing (i didnt got ban because it was my first day at this game) and i was told to never do that because its breaking the ruls.. and then he killed me.
3.They killed for no reason in the middle of the road my good friend... they just jumped at him and killed him.

Reaction score
I think when it says on ur screen “ a staff member thinks you are doing something stupid” you are probably breaking rules yourself ...

Reaction score
Lol the video speaks for itself. You broke 3.4 by not following gunpoint. Thank you for the video by the way, I will use it to make an AR on you. I would have yesterday if my shadowplay didn't glitch out. It really helped me out. Anyways, have a nice day.
the video at the beginning the guy that killed the cop I knew he wasen't an officer so I grabbed my Pistol and ran out the back and had a clear chance of getting into public saftey. Just because the server is dead dosen't mean reallisticly wouldnt be full of people and see me being gun pointed at a public setting

Reaction score
the video at the beginning the guy that killed the cop I knew he wasen't an officer so I grabbed my Pistol and ran out the back and had a clear chance of getting into public saftey. Just because the server is dead dosen't mean reallisticly wouldnt be full of people and see me being gun pointed at a public setting

Yet the chances of survival were far greater by simply cooperating under direct gunpoint as opposed to stalling the RP, which eventually got you killed. Notice how he manages to hold at gunpoint in the alley way, but you proceed to walk out to your vehicle in attempt to flee.

For future reference, if you believe someone is in violation of the Rules, you are to report the individual using the appropriate function, however instead of stalling like you did, you are to continue the RP as you normally would. Unless you see people in real life screaming for an Administrator when being held at gunpoint/being robbed.

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.