Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: James Casey
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sorle
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, I accidentally crashed into a pole because I tried to go through a blocked section of the road. Sorle however decided to get his gun out after I crashed and shoot my car down, proceeding to kill me.
Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6anln9uhp9tmic1/final_5de177874e9e90001358fd9d_801414.mp4?dl=0

Reaction score
i just got out of a shootout and you swerve the fuck into me, what do you expect lol

cry more u dog

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's an idea to not try and make a joke out of an AR that could potentially get you punished

7d5fcff1989aecf2775a831a22e0fcf5.png

Reaction score
dont make a joke out of urself by being a fucking degen and i wont make a joke out of u

u do this shit all the time on purpose and then cry when u get shot as u should

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i was involoved after the moment he shot u he first moved his gun to point directly to his friends head then instantly to my head after witch he shot me for no reason whatsoever killing me i was going towards shops from the pole he shot u at

he also wasnt involved in any shootouts in the past as the cops were near him and didnt do anything

Reaction score
we literally just got done kosing cops at skyscraper u brainlet

u started screaming at me that i killed ur friend for no reason instead of trying to escape gunfire, dont break 3.4 then cry when u get killed

Reaction score
because he swerved into me, tried killing me? u just dont think of this as a roleplay server do u

also ur not involved, who asked

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i died from the same shooting how am i not involved lol

Reaction score
I can confirm that Sorle was KOSING Cops at Skyscraper as I was a cop at the time that the shootout was happening.

Deleted member 5920

@Tomo You're clearly not involved as you've already got 2 facts wrong on the AR and contribute nothing but toxicity. I was actually "involved" morr than you but you don't see me on here commenting. How about you pipe down and go back to repressing whatever horrible memories made you this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.