AR on Sossa, Al Capone, Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: censored.exe/Chris Jenson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa, Al Capone, Moon, Cant remember all IC names.
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

5.1 Mugging
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

Whilst participating in a Mugging all players are expected to adhere to rule 2.5, this means that causing any unnecessary and unreasonable harm or damage to a player or their possessions is prohibited.

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials and seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

The second screenshot shows me notifying them of this rule, him not caring, aswell as moon then making fun of the situation in OOC. Ive listed all the people involved in the mugging, pretty sure Sossa took the mats however.

Didnt want to AR, but they refused to return mats and I asked them multiple times, aswell as getting 2 staff members to corroborate that you cant zip tie people and take their mats. Still refusing.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man why you dont take it seriously i mug i win its only a game thats it see the rhyme? because i dont obviously

Deleted member 4116

Items such as: Barricades, Furniture, crafting materials and seasonal items are not to be dropped during a mugging.

You didn't drop them that's the difference, I took them through the zipties. It says nothing about taking them through zipties though?

Status
Not open for further replies.