AR: Dominick, Senatu and MG | Papa Yeke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron - Aaron Doman, Cini Jones - Dommy Doman.
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dominick Bloody, Senatu and MG | Papa Yeke

His/Her SteamID:

MG = STEAM_0:1:42955370
DO = STEAM_0:1:158455245
BS = STEAM_0:1:19783312

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Basically me and a friend was at storage and we came across these guys for a TL;DR these guys decided to mug us here despite it being a public area so we had to drop our money and items.
5.1 Mugging- Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public.

Also the Senatu guy broke 1.1 on me by:

b60b2e5493df10c0e1fbb4489299c532.png

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
So you forgot to show that you wanted to start a fight with us, that you shot at our car after we mugged you, that you disconnected during a RP situation at regals after killing max, twice, shot at me. then when you came back, came back to regals, killed me with your buddy, and then started harrassing me about mugging you at CH.

Reaction score
I will say the definition of public place is unclear to us as it can technically be deemed as un-visible and the area was cleared before so, I also spoke to a friend who i asked she said it is a bit of both in sense of people could walk past but it was made sure clear as a walked in behind then decided to mug with them, I accept if others view it as public area as it is technically discretion of what you define.

You however broke the following 2.5 (Excessive negetivity) by after you disconnecting which an admin allowed due to you saying it was "urgent" you came back and harassed us... first move you made, came to my flat in regals apt 1 and beat up Bloody Senatu and when I walked in i saw you and attempted to fight you which to no surprise i did lose and become unconscious.

also I may say you broke 1.5 (depending on how viewed by others) that you came back after D/Cing and then tried to cause issues with us constantly to the point me and my friends wanted to quit the server as staff were busy.

(going through demos now)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457917096,1457910928][/DOUBLEPOST]after getting another opinion i do see i was in the wrong with the mugging, however it still does not excuse his behaviour

Reaction score
As you can see in the video, the area where you were mugged was totally visible making it a public place, Even though it was in an "Ally-ish" it is still a public area as firstly, NPCs are not too far, people drive by to buy food / withdraw & deposit money in ATM and to take out items from storage NPCs. Now, to people that are not too familiar with rules, 1.1 applies even though the victim being swore at / disrespected does not care. 1.1 applies in everyway, in OOC, LOOC and anything which involes out of character.

Just to point out i don't believe 1.1 applies either. .. just seems your trying to nit pick to get us an extra warning

Seems like you didn't understand what 1.1 means, lets go through it.

065525812d.png

It applies only if someone is mis-behaving out of character, ex; Admin sits, LOOC Chat / OOC chats etc.

You are expected to conduct yourself respectfully, which in the picture and in the video it showed you were being disrespectful calling him an idiot, even though @MrAaron didn't care about it, it is still disrespect.

You broke 5.1, 1.1, and 1.4

Don't even try to rate this dumb, as I know what the rules are, and it's called opinions

Reaction score
This is a clear violation of 3.4 and 5.1 as of them obviously mugging you in a public area, I get their point where they do not agree to it being a public area but in the end it really is considering the ATM is there and there's a "Resturant" round there corner where people obviously will pass. I would like to comment on the 1.1 part, it's a bit picky to be honest Aaron, the person is obviously mad after the situation between you two that happened after the mugging or something. I wouldn't agree to him being punished for it, instead just spoken to it about, would you not agree with this?

Reaction score
It's better if you guys just apologise and admit to the rule-break now, it has been confirmed as a rule-break many many times. If you believe, as you've mentioned, that there were rule-breaks outside of the footage: you should make an action request. I think you know that this was wrong of you as well, and an apology will always make everything better in the long run.

(fixed spelling mistakes)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like to comment on behalf of all three of my friends, after talking amongst each other & to murtsly (however its spelt :p)

we are in the wrong after having the 5.1 explained in more detail to be honest.

we will accept whatever punishment for that but however the reason i vote on the excessive negativity is he did interrupt our roleplay quite a bit and after speaking to murstley (still cant spell GG Dyslexia) he actually said in hindsight he shouldn't have allowed Mr Aaron to D/C as the RP situation that we were in at the time could've gone in a few ways such as;

1. Me and my friends got arrested for the mugging
2. he got arrested for killing us
3. no one got arrested
4 all of us got arrested

also he said that it is a bit shady saying something is "urgent" then coming back 5 minutes later and behold he is at our aptmnt.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457974102,1457964084][/DOUBLEPOST]Either way @MrAaron it is up to an Administrator to decide, If they decide to punish me and my friends so be it, I will accept it without any argument

M

Reaction score
Props to @McYeke for eventually acknowledging the inappropriate behaviour of he and his friends, however there are a few noteworthy problems:

we were in at the time could've gone in a few ways such as;

1. Me and my friends got arrested for the mugging
2. he got arrested for killing us
3. no one got arrested
4 all of us got arrested

however it still does not excuse his behaviour

The role-play situation could have gone any of these ways, and the behaviour of @MrAaron that you are referring to could indeed be inexcusable; it is immaterial here and you will need to create your own action request.

The only matter pertinent to this action request is that the mugging rule has been blatantly violated; it's a basic rule and your actions would be fundamentally contrary to the ethos of the server (being a serious roleplaying server) even if said rule was not explicitly stated: the events really do suggest that the attitude you have towards the style of play here needs to change.

What is currently lacking, that seems necessary, is an apology from the accused parties to accompany their acknowledgement of wrongdoing. It's basic coherence irrespective of whether both parties mutually believe each other has done wrong: get it out of the way and settle your side of the problem in a separate AR.

I SUPPORT this action request.

Deleted member 5920

Murtsley allowed Aaron to DC cause of OOC reasons yet just denied an apology for the same thing? Double standards.

5.1 isn't that descriptive for newer players IE saying exact locations so I think a warning would be enough. And to be honest if they had been further back they would have been fine.

Also Aaron broke 3.24 and shouldn't have been arguing with a gun to his face.

Reaction score
Accepted

All user's involved with the mugging will receive a warning for breaking rule 5.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.