Action Request on Mclovin, Jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ludus ++/Bobby Brackins

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Mclovin/Mclovin, Jealous/Forgot RP name, Delta/Tom Cletus Bob Joeham

His/Her SteamID: Mclovin: STEAM_0:1:110270806, Jealous: STEAM_0:1:37632961, Delta: STEAM_0:0:98922994

Why Should This Player Be Punished: These players broke 5.1 & 5.6 for those who don't know what these rules are "5.1 Mugging- Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."
5.6 Hostage Taking- Player(s) may only take other players hostage if it is absolutely necessary and benefits the player to such an extent that it outweighs

These players didn't end up getting the chance to mug me but that was their intentions they kidnapped me in PUBLIC and took me to the forest to mug me. The whole situation would have never happened if these players didn't break rule 5.1 we were in plain view of the storage npc and right next door at the clothes shop there is a CCTV camera. They had no legitimate reason to kidnap me. I believe more players were involved just didn't get there names Mclovin and Jealous were the main partakers in the situation though.

Note: Using trial of fraps that can only record 30 seconds at a time that's why the video is kind of shit.

Video: https://mega.nz/#!wxJ12LCb!6URBgeSR5PpvJ-BDqI7z1Zh4x0RG9Kdqk930HvaLVYw

Evidence (Demo Required)
: https://mega.nz/#!kgYBCSbC!JNc7kb91K872fTtvKqI60GO-f3yx9N1iIrNjyBYkuMU
Tick: 68000 - 70000

Last edited:
Reaction score
My other friend was going crazy saying that they were trying to kidnap him at the same place just before this happened, and apparently they killed him when he complied. So +Support

Reaction score
They didn't mug you in public only kidnap you?
And its of the view of the camera and the npc.

Reaction score
Basically the guy in your car bobby, ran from my Gun point "Up coming AR" at regals when i was raiding, he had witnessed me breaking a lot of laws, and he knew my location. 15mins before the regal raid, i killed a swat in a raid at office, so i was also wanted. When u guys saw me at storage u guys just stopped in the middle of the road and looked on me/us. That made me do the hostage/killing on ur friend so yes i found it necesarry, as he had to much information on me. I didn't do anything to u, i left u to the guys. So u wasn't my problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.