Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dank / Gert Wilders
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa / Duncan Rodriguez & Mac / Fade West
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13531288 & STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Players failed to properly rp by breaking,
2.1 they drove around intersection barrier for no reason and only endangered themselves and others
3.4 running away under gunpoint. and failing to stop a car under gunpoint. hereby putting their lives in danger.

Sossa also lied in the admin sit about his involvement. @Racxes
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ijfa9g57hoivl5q/Demo.mp4/file
Tick: Video is cut to right place.

Deleted member 4116

Sossa also lied in the admin sit about his involvement. @Racxes
I didn't lie? Racxes asked me if I was driving the Purple BMW and I said no because I didn't. How is that a lie?

3.4 running away under gunpoint. and failing to stop a car under gunpoint. hereby putting their lives in danger.
Listen here buddy, I jumped on the fence and then I ran up the little stairs at the PD. When I was running I heard you running on the fence and you were literally gunpointing me from up the fence? How am I supposed to know you are gunpointing me? Do I got to sniff it? You didn't loose dog shit, why would you cry about some minor rule breaks smh. No wonder the community gone to shit because shitty petty ARs like this. The server has 40 players at peak and you wanna lower the playercount even more and when everyone is banned y'all cry that the server is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I didn't lie? Racxes asked me if I was driving the Purple BMW and I said no because I didn't. How is that a lie?

Listen here buddy, I jumped on the fence and then I ran up the little stairs at the PD. When I was running I heard you running on the fence and you were literally gunpointing me from up the fence? How am I supposed to know you are gunpointing me? Do I got to sniff it? You didn't loose dog shit, why would you cry about some minor rule breaks smh. No wonder the community gone to shit because shitty petty ARs like this. The server has 40 players at peak and you wanna lower the playercount even more and when everyone is banned y'all cry that the server is dead.

So you think that you can break rules cause the server has less players on these days? I don't agree so how small they may be you still broke them and you shouldnt have. Further I warned you both multiple times about the gunpoint.

Deleted member 4116

Further I warned you both multiple times about the gunpoint.
Oh sorry Mr Admin, I didn't know you could break gunpoint when you are in a car handcuffed. Mac literally ran you over 2 times and you decide to get up the 3rd time and put a whole mag into the car.

Reaction score
pending2.png

@Appricey @Hendricks
We would like to know the initial reason on why you failed to stop for police.
In regards to running under gunpoint we found that there was no infringement as he clearly didn't see.
We will come to a verdict on the vehicle bit when coming to a final decision.
Please reply ASAP as we want to get this done by tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.