Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ShadowJoey / Zovetta Aren

His/Her Steam/In-game @So$a / Sossa Rodriguez

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
  • Sossa got into a pointless pursuit over a minor traffic violation;
  • When he turned into the bazaar to change the vehicle, there were spike strips down preventing him from doing so;
  • After he was gun pointed, he exited the vehicle;
  • As soon as I lowered my firearm he jumped in the car (acceptable);
  • After the car was disabled, we were no longer going to be shooting him, as seen in the evidence;
  • Sossa then pulled a firearm that guaranteed his death, the was no situation where he would've won that firefight;
  • Sossa then disconnected whilst unconscious to avoid arrest.

3.4; User pulled a gun whilst under gunpoint, guaranteeing. 3.4; User fled from a traffic stop, leading to him intending to murder police officers. 3.20; User disconnected from the server whilst unconscious to avoid arrest.

Since his permanent ban was appealed, Sossa has managed to stay clear of all but one warning and any bans. I am surprised he would do this as he knows the rules well and is a seasoned player.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Fleeing from the traffic stop, inclusive of the law break: https://files.perpheads.com/DpvERlFumUJnBKDb.mp4

Pulling a firearm under gunpoint and attempting to murder officers over a traffic stop: https://files.perpheads.com/3QsZbEFd5xyvNSw8.mp4

Disconnecting to avoid arrest: https://files.perpheads.com/mK6WmTaq5Bh95EgK.png

Tick: Not applicable

Deleted member 4116

1. I switched cars the Dispatch didn't even call that out and for some reason, you guys knew instantly it was me in the Zonda okay idc
2. You started opening fire on me which for no reason makes me need to comply as soon as you open fire, I'm allowed to run and do everything I want so you're wrong on that.
3. My game crashed I don't know why it shows up as disconnected my ram has been fucked up for a couple of days making me freeze and stuff.

If you wanted me to come back to badly so you could've given me the 10k ticket you desire to give me like always you could've just messaged me. I don't see why you cry about shit like this that doesn't affect you that much as you didn't lose anything maybe a 10k ticket. And people like you wonder why the server is dying when you make ARs for dumb shit like this. If your officer didn't metagame in the first place this wouldn't have happened.

Reaction score
Heyo,

Regarding your first point, another officer called it out and you looked like the same person who was driving the other vehicle and the officer commented on that. When I approached you I saw you and got you out of the car.

Regarding your second point, we opened fire in an attempt to pop your tires, which albeit is quite hard. We ceased fire and I even told you to get on your knees and other officers had you under gunpoint. You were only killed because of your actions, you were the one who erupted the entire situation from a traffic stop.

Regarding your third point, I can understand if you're having PC issues but you didn't make any attempt to contact anyone and would suggest that in future. If that's a one-off I am completely empathetic and wouldn't want you punished for that. I guess staff could check your recent few days for crashes and if they only show as disconnections, this would line up with your story.

I don't mean this as a personal attack against you, I originally made the report and even informed the staff member of the repercussions of making an AR - seem to have come true already through profile comments and the final paragraph - but I wanted you to be able to defend yourself and not just receive a ban for 3.20.

Reaction score
Accepted
Not much to say about the disconnect as I see quite a few times you time out so seems to add up however @So$a you had barely any chance of survival when pulling your gun. Don't do this again

No formal punishment will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.