• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

Your Steam/In-game Name: Inchs Ross
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafeal Slaughter
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, failing to cooperate under gunpoint. 2.5, getting cops shot over a traffic ticket
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

@SpaceShots
As you can see in the video, he tries to go around me and begins to speed up, as if to evade at which point I pit his car and I GP him. He fails to comply for a good 10 seconds, stalling while he calls for help in org before another cop battering rams him out. We then get ambushed by his org, the PD wins but the user still broke rules.

Deleted member 4116

How would I be evading over a 1K ticket when I'm literally not even driving over 15 MPH?? I was gonna pull over at Fredy's subs to talk to the cop but u rammed my car onto the side walk full speed and started to gunpoint me? And where are you getting called in from radio or text radio? Because I don't see any cop talking on the radio or typing in the chat. You we're already driving with lights on towards subs before I even turned my car.

I did cooperate under gunpoint as soon as the other officer said get out the car( you can hear in the video ), you didn't even say anything or you were on whisper.

Deleted member 6228

If you're going to pull over, why did you go on the wrong side of me and begin to speed up?

Deleted member 4116

@Inchs this ain't fucking England where you drive on the left side of the road how am I driving on the wrong side of the road? Care to explain this?
TsaDyUY.png
instead of spending time making this AR you could've visited the optician to get your eyes checked because you were clearly driving on the other side of the road. I turned left because I didn't want to wreck my car and then you rammed me for absolutely no reason as I told the cop I was gonna pull over at Fredy's. And I didn't speed up either you can see I was going max 15 MPH.

Deleted member 6228

@Sossa If you was actually going to pull over, you would have just moved forwards into the parking lot next to Jennifers

Deleted member 4116

@Inchs why does it matter what parking place? A parking place is a parking place. Stop being so fucking petty and trying to get me banned so badly lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.